21. Gifts And Powers

EDITED

Chase Travis

At least now Gem knows about werewolves and me being her mate.

Now i have one thing left to worry about and that's The attacks that have been happening around the town. Many more people are dying and after a few days they disappear.
Some people are even leaving the town.

Jake's theory made senses but at the same time it didn't.

Vampyrs.

We did find evidence that backed up his theory but something didn't add up Vampyrs were supposed to be extinct, gone, disappeared and yet there is proof of their existence.

I have a feeling that a good o'l Vampyrs vs werewolves war was about to break down. And if my suspensions are correct we needed to prepare for the worst.

The rogue that attacked my sister and Gem was in our dungeon underground, we were planning to ask him a few questions before we kill him of course.

He was a rogue and he attacked my sister and almost harmed my mate. Death would be too kind for him.

"Let's head down there and ask him questions, my wolf wants blood" I say feeling edgy.

Me, my dad, his beta and Jake went down to the dungeons. I could feel the excitement coursing through my veins.

It's been a while since I've been down here and it reaked of blood, and rotten corpse.

When we got there two warriors bowed their heads as a sign of respect and my dad nodded in response.

We walked in silence till we reached his cell, he was tied up on a chair and was staring at the wall oposite him. His eyes were empty, they held no emotion.

"Who are you and what were you doing on my territory" my dad said coldly getting into business right away.

"Getting right to the point are we" the rogue smirked.

So he wants to play mind games with us.

"You really aren't in the position to piss anyone off. I heard once you become a rogue your pain tolerance hightens. I'd like ot very much to test that theory." I told him calmly. My face void of any emotions.

Only rapid rogues have a heighten pain tolerance. He was far from rapid.

I never liked showing my emotions, being predictable. It made you venerable and easy prey.

"Ooh we wouldn't want that now would we" the mutt smirked.

I could tell his confidence was fake. His fingers kept twitching.

"What is your name" Jake decided to join in.

As much as he's all fun and games, when you piss him off you will greatly regret it, that's why he is my beta.

"Finally someone with some manners, the names Zander"

"What is your purpose here, you don't seem like normal rogues but you sure do smell like one" My dad's beta John said with a scrunched face.

All rogues Snell the same and it isn't a pleasant smell, thats how you can tell that they are rogues.

"Well that's because I'm not like other rogues, I've still got my humanity intacked"

Well no shit.

"Why were you on my territory" my dad asks again.

But the stupid mutt doesn't respond.