29. Not Human

EDITED

Chase Travis

Today was the last day of our trip.
We have visited almost all the Alphas around the area and they too were getting random attacks but none of them had a clue on what was going on.

I was visiting my last pack which was the Blood Moon pack.

Every pack name has its history and as a future Alpha I had to know all of their histories. The name Blood Moon was formed because the pack was formed on a blood moon.

Our pack, Moon Rise, was named that because we believed the moon rose for us reasons why we are the most praised pack in the whole world. At least after the King died.

Me and my dad got into Alpha Matthews office. We immediately got into discussion  about the attacks and our theories about it too.

He told us that he was also having attacks and told us people were disappearing from his pack.

After the meeting me and my dad got into the car and drove home.

We would arrive early tomorrow.

I felt a light tug on my stomach but I ignored it. The tug got stronger and it didn't stop.

I started wincing.

"Son you okay" my dad asked.

"Uuh yah I'm okay" I said though gritted teeth.

Then I was suddenly washed with the feeling of sadness, pain and hate.

A name popped in my head.

Gem.

This is her pain I'm feeling. She was in trouble. The pain got worse.

"Son are you sure you don't look so good" my dad said worriedly.

"Gem..she's in trouble" I whispered.

I took Out my phone and dialed her number. I kept trying in hopes that she would pick up but no luck so I called Jake he might know.

"Chase" he answer.

"Where is she" I growled.

Silence.

"Jake tell me where she is" I yelled.

"I though she told You, she told me to drop her off at this bakery and i asked her if you knew about this and she said she'd call you"

"Fuck man I told you to never let her go anywhere,"

"I'm sorry....she said she'd call me back to come fetch her but its getting late and i haven't received her call, I went to the bakery to check if she was still there but she wasn't so I asked the manager and he told me that she never entered the store"

"Fuck..I'm coming" I whispered and hung the call.

"Dad stop the car!"

"Son-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"Stop The fucken car dad" I yelled.

My mate is in danger. I can't afford to lose any more time.

He stopped the car and i got out and shifted into my wolf and ran home.

I'd be much fast in my wolf form.

After a few hours I arrived at the pack house. I shifted back into human form and went upstairs wore my pants then came back down.

"Chase I'm sorry" I heard Jake's voice.

"You fucked up man, now my mate is in trouble" I told him in a stern voice.