26. Addy's Mate

EDITED

It's been weeks now and i am still hurting. I still resolve to self harm but rarely.

I haven't told anyone though not even Adeline.

Chase has been gone since yesterday, Adeline told me that he was going to visit other alphas for more information. So I've been hanging out with Adeline and Jenna alot.

Today me and Adeline were going to ML cafe, which was I quote "the best cafe in all of MoonLight" Adelines words not mine.

I wore black jeans and a black tank top with white shoes and Adeline  wore a white top with a blue and black skirt with black sandles.

Once again I was amazed at how beautiful she was.

We hopped into her car and drove away.

"I can't wait till you taste their ice cream" she squealed.

I just chuckled at her excitement and turned on the radio.

The song that was playing was 'Always' by Sofia Carson and i couldn't help but mumble the lyrics.

"You really have a nice voice Gem" Adeline said over the music.

I just gave a her a smile and continued mumbling the song.

That was one of my favourite songs.

We finally arrived. We got out of the car and walked into the cafe holding hands.

We found a booth that was at the back next to the window and sat down.

A waiter came.

"Hello ladies, my name is Jay and I'll be you waiter. Here are your menus and I'll be back in a few" he handed us the menus and left.

"He is cute" Adeline commented while looking at the menu.

"Totally, you should ask him out"

"Nope. I'm waiting for my mate in shinning armor" She winked

I giggle.

"Well isn't he a lucky chap"

"He sure is"

The waiter came back and took our orders. I ordered an Oreo milkshake and red velvet cake and Adeline order fudge ice cream and chocolate cake.

She gave me a wierd disapproving look.

"What!!" I stared back.

"I can't believe you" she glared.

"What!! What did I do"

"You fool how could you"

"Foo- what are you going on about"

"I feel so betrayed"

"Addy tell me what's wrong"

"Whats wrong!! Whats wrong!!! you freaken ordered red velvet cake who orders red velvet when there is chocolate and don't get me started on your milkshake choice".

She needs help.

I reach out my hand and touched her forehead with the back of my hand.

"Wha-"

"Are you feeling okay you are acting crazier then normal"

"I should be asking you that I mean red velvet!!! Girl no"

"Its just cake Ad chill" I rolled my eyes at her dramatic self.

People were even staring.

I was expecting a remark but nope Adeline was lost in her own world.