20. Real Or Not

EDITED

Reality could just be an illusion of dream state just as Dreams could be an illusion to reality. We really don't know which is real and which is not.

Darkness....

That's all I could see,

I was floating in an endless sea of darkness. An abyss with no end or a beginning. I couldn't feel my body, I felt lighter and if I was just a conscious with no body.

I knew that my body wasn't in this place...or realm but my soul was.

Where was i?

What kind of place was this?

"Ezmeralda! Ezmeralda!" I heard a voice....an echo, The voice was familiar but I couldn't pin point who the owner is.

"Ezmeralda, Dear listen to me" the voice boomed, gradually getting louder.

Who is this Ezmeralda and who is this person calling out to her?

"Who are you?" I called out, my voice sounding light and calm.

I felt nothing.

"Listen to me dear, I am here to warn you, warn you about the danger that is soon to approach" she says quickly.

"-What are you talking about?" I replied. I couldn't even feel confusion.

I didn't understand, what danger?

"I don't have much time, just be careful and when the time is right you will know what I mean and who i am" the voice drifted, getting fainter and fainter.

As if someone throw a bucket of cold water on me, I wake up drenched in sweat, I immediately remember the dream, was it really a dream?

It seemed so real.

Who is Ezmeralda?

I look around and find myself in a room that looked to be a guys room.

"Where am i" i ask silently to myself. My throat felt dry.

"You are in heaven, can't you see the two Gods standing before you, ofcause me being the hottest one" I heard Jake say.

When did he get here.

"Shut up Jake!!"

Chase..

"Ooh of course, wouldn't want to offend Mr Possesive. Goddess mates are so uptight" Jake said rolling his eyes.

Mates?

I look at the two as they bicker for what seemed like forever. Finally getting tired of their childish antics I clear my throat.

"Are you done acting like children? Can one of you get me some water and can the other answer my questions" I rasp out.

"Spoken like a true luna" Jake says walking out, getting my water I hope.

Luna?

"Are you feeling better" Chase asked coming to sit at the edge of the bed. His face void of any emotions.

"Yeah, just a minor headache but I'm sure I'll be fine"

Silence. Surprisingly it wasn't awkward although there was a bit of tension.