19. Stripping In Danger

EDITED

Thank you to @Sergeevna2637 and @The_Scarlet_Writer for their support, please follow and read their books I promise you won't regret it. ;)

A

deline Travis

Gem's dad is pathetic, if only he knew I could end his life with just one move he wouldn't dare anger me.

I probably could kill him with my thumbs, blind folded.

My wolf wanted to be released when he saw how our Luna was being treated and that Luna happened to be my best friend and sister (even if Chase doesn't want her)

When she asked about Chases glowing eyes I panicked, I wanted to tell her but it wasn't my tale to tell well it kinda was because we are all werewolves and all but she was not my mate so it's Chases problem not mine.

He should hurry up and tell her already.

Me and Gem got into the car and i drove. I was still pissed off at how her dad treated her and Gem seemed to be lost in her thoughts so we were in silence.

Gem is a beautiful girl who has been hurt too many times and sadly my brother is gonna hurt her even more. He doesn't want her but yet he needs her to become alpha. He is just using her.

I was lost in my own thoughts I didn't realise Gem had taken out a book out of the bag with the things she took at her house. She was drawing a picture. She's pretty good.

"I didn't know you were an artist" I asked her trying to lighten the dull mood.

"Uh yah, just like books it kept me sane" she mumbled.

Everything she says always seems to lead back to sadness, my poor friend has gone through alot, if I could take her pain away, i would

So sad that she doesn't know it's only the beginning of her sadness. I wish I could take away her pain.

"What are you drawing"

"A wolf"

I freeze after she said that, could she have known all along.

"W-why a wolf" I stuttered

"Well um I was in the woods this one time and well I saw a wolf and it had gray eyes, I cannot forget those gray eyes for some reason" she whispered the last part to herself but I heard her thanks to my super hearing.

"What were you doing in the forest"

"I wanted to kill myself" she said so calmly as if she didn't just claim to have almost committed suicide.

I wonder why she didn't kill herself, not that I want her too but I'm just curious.

"Why didn't you, I hope I don't sound like I want you to die or anything, I'm just cur-"

"Don't worry about it Addy, I knew you were gonna ask that. I think me, your best friends would know just how curious you can get"

After she said that i chuckled then she joined in too.

"That was the first time I met Chase, he is the one who helped me but I don't remember much" she said not even realizing how much

Her eyes twinkle when talking about Chase.

It's the mate bond. I wish I could find my mate I sure as hell wouldn't take advantage of him just like  Chase is doing.

Since Gem started living with us she has changed for the best even though she hasn't fully become happy she at least smiles genuinely. I personally think Chase is the one who can make her happy but he can also make her sad.