Ch. 1

(Hello! So welcome to a new fanfic from yours truly.

(Y/N's POV)

I was running as quickly as I could through the woods. But after doing so for almost an hour, I needed to take small breaks to catch my breathe. Ok I should be fine here at least for a little while... I go behind the tree, put down my backpack, and begin to catch my breathe. Ok Ms. Girl you need to calm down, relax, not like your on the run from anything important just some angry villagers and their gollum... All I wanted was some information but the guy wouldn't answer me and was like "trade with me trade with me!" Like sorry dude I don't do drugs!

I get up and sigh, "Okie dokie time to get back to trying to find Wil-" before I can finish thinking out loud someone places a cloth over my mouth and nose. ITS FINE JUST DON'T BREATHE IT IN! I tried squirming around trying to break free from the persons grasp on me. "I don't know why your being so stubborn just breathe in and out..." The stranger says. AS IF I'M STUBBORN HAVE FUN DEALING WITH ME! I use on my strength and step on the persons foot and with that I throw the man over me. YES I- am losing consciousness weeeee... Before I completely lose consciousness I see the stranger... how did I know it would be a stupid man... And with that I feel myself lose all consciousness...

(???'s POV)

That fucking hurt like hell. That girl would NOT go down without a fight. She put up a good fight though. I wonder who she is... I heard her say Wil before I put the coliform rag over her mouth and nose. Could she possibly be looking for Wilbur and if so why?... Well whenever she wakes up I'll ask and by that I mean ask once and then threaten everyone she loves and cares about lives. And with that I pick her as well as her bag up and throw both over each of my shoulders.  I would say today was quite eventful if I do say so myself.

(I know this chapter is kinda short but hopefully I get Ch. 2 out soon!)

Word count 384