Episode 1 - Unexpected Hero

"Pros heroes are always risking their lives. Some villains just can't be beaten without powers. So honestly, no, I don't think you can be a hero without a quirk."

Izuku felt down after All Might said that to him, the fact that it was said, by his idol of all people, shattered his hope.

After seeing the damage on All Might's torso, he could kind of understand the risks, but it really felt like his dream to become a hero like him.

All Might says as he makes his way to the rooftop's door. "If you wanna help people, there are plenty other ways to do it. You could become a police officer. They get crap because the heroes capture most of the villains, but it's a fine profession."

As he opens the door and prepares to leave, he finished his conversation with Izuku. "It's not bad to have a dream, young man. Just make sure your dreams are attainable. Realistic. Understand?"

Izuku never moved after All Might said those things, it still hitting him hard after having high hopes when meeting his hero.

As he was going down the stairway, All Might checks his pocket to see if the bottle holding the Sludge Villain he caught earlier was still there. "Now let's get you back to the station-"

He suddenly realized the pocket was empty, causing him to frantically to see if he dropped it somewhere on the stairs.

Suddenly, a loud explosion sounds off somewhere else in the city, which All Might sees smoke going up in the sky like a tall pillar of darkness.

The Sludge Villain must have fallen out when the boy took off with him!

All Might could only think one thing. 'Not good...'

—————————————————————————

Meanwhile in another part of the city...

Two reporters walked down the street, one of them taking the lead as the other tried to keep up.

The reporter falling behind tries to call out to the one ahead. "Lois, wait up!"

The reporter named Lois finally stops and turns around to see him finally reaching her.

She tells him. "You probably should've gotten running shoes if it's that hard for you to keep up in a busy Japanese street, Smallville."

The male reporter stops to catch his breath after having to practically hurry after Lois and dodge the busy crowds of people on the sidewalks, finally able to get his bearings and look at her.