Getting Fruity on a Friday Night: Act 8

Keith bobbed his head back and forth, feeling the tip of Pico's hard on reaching the back of his thoat.

His lower half felt squeamish as he reached and unbuckled his jeans.

Pico felt the electric rush and slammed into Keith's mouth as he let out his load.

"Urgh!" He couldn't breathe, but something deep inside him told him to swallow it. Some of Pico's
c🧍‍♀️m leaked out of his mouth.

He then looked up at him and wiped the semen off with his thumb, licking it off his finger. "C-can't waste it, right?" He mentally palmed himself in the face. What is this, a fan-fiction? What kind of person says something out of a porno?

Pico raised a brow in satisfaction. He forcefully grabbed Keith's chin and brought their faces just inches apart.

He whispered in husky deep voice, "Good boy."

Keith almost asked Pico to just f👍ck him right then and there, but caught himself slipping.

Instead, he laid on his back and spread his ass wide open to reveal his quivering pink rim, "Uh, prepare me. Or, you know, like, f-finger me or whatever."

Another mental beat down. WHO THE FUCK ASKS SOMEONE TO JUST FINGER THEM LIKE THAT?!

The blush on his face set on fire and he used his forearm to cover the embarrassment on his face.

Pico couldn't help but crack up a little. "What's the magic word?"

His actions were swift. He single-handedly pinned both of Keith's arms above his head and leaned in closer to see his full reaction.

He couldn't escape his gaze. Their surroundings blurred out, and all Keith could think of was submitting to Pico.

"Please," Keith whispered. He looked straight into Pico's eyes and planted a gentle kiss on
his lips, "P-please." He whispered once again.

It was like his line of  rationality snapped. No words could express how tempting Keith was in his eyes.

He stuck his finger's into Keith's lips, playing with his tongue a bit and rubbing the roof of his mouth.

"Suck it," Pico ordered. He complied and swirled his tongue around his fingers and treated them as if they were lollipops.

He sighed, "We gotta work on your sucking skills, Keith."

He blushed in slight shame since he tried. Pico noticed and lowered his face to Keith's d👱🏾‍♂️ck.

"Want me to show you how?" He smirked.

Keith covered his mouth with the back of his hand in shock. He's never been with someone so forward. "Yeah, sure."

His words came out so calmly it brought a small smile on Pico's face. "Not cute at all." He joked.

He didn't dance around the bush, that's for sure. He swallowed up Keith's pink little c👰🏻‍♂️ck with ease.

He was impressed, but it soon faded when he remembered his size. Anyone could've done it, really.

He slurped up his balls and played with his tip at the same time. He hadn't even started moving up and down when Keith reached his limit.