Getting Fruity on a Friday Night: Act 2

"Three, two, one, GO!"

There was only one way to describe how Pico's voice sounded.

"Ee," was all Boyfriend could say at the moment of hearing Pico deep yet mumbling voice. It wasn't as pronounced as he thought it would be, it was more mellow. It was soothing. As the beat and Pico's voice harmonized, Boyfriend could only move with the song to not seem suspicious to his girlfriend.

As Boyfriend fell deeper and deeper, paying no mind to his surroundings, he suddenly felt himself jolting. His eyes darted to his hands and they turned gray every time the beat hit. He realized that he lost focus and wasn't singing. He quickly composed himself and spit out the words he meant to say.

"Ah eeh oh ah, ya! Ah eeh oh ah, ya!" His head moved left to right, and his body soon was moving along with his voice.

"Sick! Sick! Great!" Girlfriend couldn't stop, he was hitting every note perfectly.

Boyfriend caught a glimpse of Pico and it temporarily stopped his flow. His eyes were fixated on his movements, almost as if they were feeling him, touching every piece of his body as they traveled lower. Pico then smirked a little, but Boyfriend couldn't figure out why. Ah, again. He had lost focus yet again.

Boyfriend looked over to Girlfriend, who had tears streaming out of her eyes. "Beep!" Shoot! Was he really silent for that long? He clumsily began to sing again, and his girlfriend reverted to her typical demeanor. Pico snickered, and Boyfriend felt blood rush to his cheeks.

Before he could even get a solid rhythm going, his turn ended. "Bee bop..." Boyfriend said as he clenched his teeth. He was angry, angry at this
pale-skinned leprechaun idiot who thought he could fluster him of all people.

Boyfriend had finally got a hold of himself and was able to avoid falling into a trance because of Pico's deep, soothing voice. His turn soon came around and as he always did, he aced every move and note he could possibly produce. It went on and on, and Boyfriend had concentrated so much that he hadn't realized that it was over.

"Ee ah oo oo ee," Pico shrugged. He was beat fair and square, at least according to his words. Even so, Boyfriend couldn't help but think Pico let him win. It all seemed too easy since Pico had been known to dominate the area.

"Beep bop be be skidoo," He pulled the skin below his eye and stuck his tongue out at Pico, "Be-ep bop!" There was no use fussing over it, he won after all. Of course Pico was here to steal his girlfriend, it should've been obvious from the start.

As Pico was about to pounce Boyfriend, Girlfriend interrupted their quarrel. "Great! Sick! Good!" Her father and mother had wanted to see her, and soon.

Boyfriend knew how extreme her parents could be and sighed with disappointment, "Skidee be bop." He didn't want to say bye so soon, especially since he had an overwhelming victory over Pico.

Girlfriend laughed at this cute side of Boyfriend and patted his head. "Great! Great! Good?" Boyfriend looked up with hope at the sound of Girlfriend's proposal. A date before the next challenger sounded amazing. She hopped off the speaker and made her way onto the train.

"Be be bop... Skidee boop?," Boyfriend didn't want to ask this bastard for help, but Girlfriend left without helping him clean up the area.

Pico walked up to Boyfriend, stuffing his gun behind his pocket. Boyfriend didn't know how to react, each step he took he felt his heart pounding even harder. Wait, but wasn't his girlfriend making him feel warm? Why does this man make him feel as though he's been placed in a pool of lava?

Pico got close enough to where their faces almost touched. Boyfriend could feel the radiating heat of Pico's face as he leaned in. Although, he didn't feel anything on his lips.

"Oo."

Boyfriend jumped in surprise as he felt Pico's hot breath fill the right side of his ear. The shivers he felt in his lower half were abnormal, and he couldn't shake off the feeling he felt as his legs became weak.

Pico chuckled in delight, and Boyfriend grumbled, annoyed by him, "Beep! Be be skidee boop be bop." He didn't want to look at Pico for another second. Even if it'll take an extra hour or so, he'll clean up the place without his help. Boyfriend turned away and began to walk towards the speakers.

Without warning, Pico grabbed Boyfriend's arm and pulled him in. "Ah ee ee oo ah," Boyfriend felt as though a heater was melting his face off.

You can't leave me alone? What did he mean by that?

"Ah ah ee oo ah ee," Pico sighed. "Oo ee ah ee," As much as he wanted to just go, the robbers and drug dealers in the area might cause a ruckus.

He mentally smacked himself. This guy didn't even know him that well. The fact that he can't leave him alone was for safety reasons, but Boyfriend couldn't come to terms with that. He knew, more like he hoped, that Pico stayed because he wanted to spend more time with him.