Getting Fruity on a Friday Night: Act 7

He sat there speechless, trying his best to process what Pico had just offered him. He was willing to do this?

Boyfriend had thought that Pico would never even glance at him. He assumed that it was a one-time thing even though they talked of "next times."

"Boop beep bop," Boyfriend agreed. He got up with Pico and they made their way to his house.

They didn't have to take the bus since Pico's place was within walking distance.

By the time they arrived, Boyfriend was shocked with how nice it was. He hadn't realized that the more they walked, the nicer their surroundings became.

Once they arrived, he was speechless. Boyfriend felt ashamed for assuming Pico's situation because of what he looked like.

What stood in front of him was a decent sized house with a simple yet captivating exterior that had a few plants surround the front yard and door.

"Ee ah ah oh ah," Boyfriend snapped out of it. He was so dumbfounded he hadn't heard Pico telling him to get in.

Inside was just as beautiful as the outside. It gave off a comfortable yet formal aura with the shades of creamy green and xanadu.

Pico motioned at Boyfriend to sit at the kitchen counter while he prepared something simple to eat.

Boyfriend sat nervously now that he had grasped the gravity of the situation he was in. This was someone he had done unforgivable things with.

He face went red at the thought of what might happen while he was in Pico's house.

As Boyfriend's thoughts wandered, Pico knocked on the table to get his attention. Boyfriend blinked out of his daze and looked down. "Boop beep bop?" Pico nodded.

Did he even need to ask? Of course it was grilled cheese, anyone would be able to tell just by looking at it.

Pico cleared his voice, "Ah ah ee, oh ah. Ee ah?" Boyfriend found it a little cute how Pico made sure the food was alright with him.

Boyfriend giggled a little and Pico's eyes widened a little. "Boop beep?" What was wrong? Was his laugh that horrifying?

Pico took a seat across from Boyfriend and crossed his leg over his crotch. Like he'd let Boyfriend know his laugh made him hard.

Pico got lost in his thoughts for a moment. He had been calling this guy Boyfriend as if that was his real name.

"Oh oh ee ah oh?" Boyfriend cocked his head a little. He blushed a little in response. No one has ever asked for his real name ever since Girlfriend and him got together.

"Keith."

Pico furrowed his brows in confusion. He thought that Keith only spoke with his beat boxing skills, but him saying his name in his slightly higher voice wasn't so bad.

Keith felt the aura in the room change for the worse. His face felt hot, and Pico looked so good sitting there.

He couldn't help but scoot just a little closer, but it was stupid of him to do so.

The chair squeaked as he tried to get a little closer to him. Pico's ears twitched and he turned to look at Keith.

That was what did it for him. He saw Boyfriend's face flush a deep red as he fidgeted with his hands under Pico's gaze.

Pico hopped off his chair and placed his hands on each handle of the chair. It was almost like a chair kabedon?

Pico took one step closer, "Let's drop the tunes. I wanna hear you scream." Keith felt his legs quiver with anticipation.

Pico picked Keith up and took his hand. They made their way to the nearest spot they could find.

Pico held onto Keith's hand even when taking a seat on the couch. He then yanked him onto his lap and wrapped his fingers around Keith's ass.

He gave him a light massage, scoring a few moans before the main course.

Pico's hands made their way to the end of Keith's shirt, swiftly pulling it off to reveal his hard nipples.

He went to town and latched onto one with his mouth. He swirled his tongue and used his free hand to keep the other nipple company.

"Ahn... mm! S-stop..." Keith's words couldn't formulate as easy as his beats did. It made it even harder when Pico was giving him non-stop pleasure.

"Why don't you do something for me too now?" Pico's breath was getting slightly hoarse, and it made Keith's ears tingle.

He gulped and slowly got off Pico's lap and onto his knees. Just as he was about to open his pants with his hands, Keith had a better idea.

He used his hands to unbutton Pico's pants, but used his mouth to unzip the zipper. Making sure to not bite his skin, Keith used his teeth to move the underwear to reveal a raging b😱ner.

"Make sure you don't use your teeth." Pico huffed, and he snuck his hand behind Keith's head.

Keith licked and kissed the tip, "Ok."