Getting Fruity on a Friday Night: Act 5

Boyfriend felt the warm sensation of Pico's cum spread across his ass cheeks and instinctively arched his back. Feeling his asshole being exposed to such a solid cock felt good, and Boyfriend proceeded to grab each cheek and spread them just enough to show Pico what he could do to him.

Pico gulped, "Ah ee ee oh ee," Of course, who would carry condoms around on a daily basis? Boyfriend realized just how much he was exposing himself and hastily got up and sat on his knees.

"Beep b-beep skidoo boo bop," He knew it was best to not risk it either. He felt ashamed that he was willing something with someone he hasn't even known for that long.

Before he stood up to put his clothes back on, Pico placed his hands on Boyfriend's waist. He slid his rough hands onto his thighs and rubbed them longingly.

"Ah ah ee oo ah," He leaned in, whispering into Boyfriend's ear. He felt himself shiver with want. He definitely wanted to go all the way next time. Wait, next time?

The thought of Girlfriend popped into his mind and guilt washed over his body. "Beep! Skidoo bop boop!" He backed away from Pico. He knew what he had done was the worst thing any lover could do.

Pico smirked at the sight of Boyfriend's flushed face and smooth legs squirming. "Ah ah ee," He began, "Oo ee ee ah oo," Boyfriend was confused. What did he mean call him when he breaks up with her?

This got him a little annoyed with Pico. Who was he to predict what the relationship between him and Girlfriend?

Just as Boyfriend was about to bite back, the elevator shook a little and started up.

Boyfriend widened his eyes and pulled his pants on as fast as he could, shoving his sex soaked underwear into his pocket. He made a mental note to throw it into the trash later.

He kept a safe distance between him and Pico. Once they reached his floor, Boyfriend stopped Pico from carrying the boxes. "Boop beep boop," Pico gave a look of slight irritation but shrugged in response.

Even though it was a lot to carry, Boyfriend didn't want to be next to Pico any longer. He didn't want to know what would happen if Pico lent a hand and walked through his apartment door.

Pico stayed in the elevator while Boyfriend made his way out, somehow managing to carry all the equipment at once.

He was pooped. After Boyfriend put the stuff away, he didn't take long to get ready for bed. He flopped onto his bed sheets and sighed. He looked to the ceiling, and his mind wandered.

This months rent was barely paid off, not to mention the water bill has gotten higher. He wondered where Pico lived, and how he got by. Did he live on the streets selling drugs? Or maybe he's a pimp?

Boyfriend laughed at the thought of Pico dressed in gold with a tacky suit on. The more he thought of Pico, the more the elevator scene replayed in his mind.

Remembering how Pico plunged his throbbing c•ck in and out of his thighs made him adjust his hips under the covers. The way his d!ck pulsed in his mouth just as he was about to c🙄m forced Boyfriend to bite his lip.

That hot feeling filled his head and blood rushed to his second head. Boyfriend shyly pulled his pants down and felt his meat stand proud.

His hand traveled to his lower half a snaked around his base. He stroked it ferociously, thinking of how Pico's breath grazed his skin.

Touching his front was not enough. He had never done it before, but he used his free hand and placed it between his ass cheeks. He tried to put one finger in, but it was too dry.

Unfortunately, he had no lube on him. He remembered when he watched a porno and the couple did anal. Before they guy teased the woman's ass, he made her lick his fingers.

Boyfriend imitated it and sucked on his index and middle finger, lubricating them with his spit. He rubbed the rim of his hole with his spit covered finger and was able to fit it all in.

It didn't feel as good as he thought. He poked around a little, still feeling nothing. That is, until he hit his sweet spot. "Ahn!" Boyfriend was taken aback. Not only had he never felt this, but he had made another sound.

He pulled his finger in and out, making sure to hit that spot. He curled his toes and shook in delight as he forced another finger into his virgin hole.

He didn't know that touching both sides would make him feel this kind of pleasure. He was reaching his climax.

He suddenly had an idea. "mmh... beep..." Just as he c🤨mmed, he caught his semen with the hand that was dealing with his back.

He wiped the c😦m onto his asshole and stuck his two fingers back into his body.

He didn't think he had to touch his front any more. He was so focused on how good his hole felt that he didn't hear the chime of his phone.

Girlfriend had texted him, and she wanted to go out on the planned date earlier. She wanted to do it the following morning.