Getting Fruity on a Friday Night: Act 4

"B-beep..." Boyfriend was speechless. He wasn't stupid. What was is in front of him was as clear as day. A hard on, and seemed as though it was about to break through Pico's pants.

Pico sighed, his deep vocals making it sound husky. He turned around, "Ah ah ee oh ah," He planned to deal with his little problem himself. Before unzipping his pants, he took a peek over his shoulder to make sure Boyfriend had turned around as well.

He didn't know what came over him, but Boyfriend didn't want to turn away. Pico felt electric rush through his body as he made eye contact with him, both stuck in a trance of lust.

We're they caught up in the moment, or was this what they truly wanted? They couldn't tell, but they knew it was happening.

Pico turned around to face Boyfriend, and Boyfriend scooted a little closer to his bulge. They looked at one another, staring straight into each another's eyes. Their gaze didn't break as Pico reached for his zipper and pulled it down. His boxers looked like he was carrying a thick sausage. His d!ck rested hard against his left side, and it almost stretched past his hip.

Boyfriend gulped and felt his his chest tighten in anticipation. Pico used his hands and pulled his boxers down, and his meat whipped out on Boyfriend's face. It felt hot, and the pulsing sensation made Boyfriend's breathe get shorter. He's never felt this way, so he couldn't handle this excitement as well as Pico was.

Boyfriend hands were shaking, but he managed muster up the strength to touch Pico's girthy c°ck and gently brush it with his fingertips. He could see Pico slightly shudder, the sensation of his skin on his made everything seem like it was hotter than lava.

Boyfriend felt as though this was his calling, like he knew what to do and how. He let out a small breath on Pico's tip, "Ah... ee" Pico mumbled, and put his hand on Boyfriend's head and pet it, running his hand through his fluffy blue hair. he wasn't too sure why, but it made his heart flutter even more.

"B-boop bop," He was nervous, but he had confidence in himself. He opened his mouth and softly clamped his lips around the tip. Making sure his teeth weren't in the way, he moved his tongue and felt Pico's d!ck hole with the end of his tongue. He swirled it around Pico's meat and his face began to get a fuzzy warm.

Boyfriend was taken over by something, and put Pico's c•ck a little deeper into his mouth, and sucked back and forth. His spit lubricated all of Pico's lower half, and Boyfriend began to have a rhythm going.

"Mm...mm... skidee," Boyfriend looked up at Pico, who was still petting his head.

Again, that electricity ran through Pico. Boyfriend was sexy as hell, looking up at him like that. Without warning, Pico roughly pulled Boyfriend's head onto his d!ck, and rammed it deep into his throat. Boyfriend choked, but took it all in.

He felt his his pants tighten even more as Pico did this, and felt a sticky warm liquid fill every crevice of his mouth. "Ahhh... ee oh oh ee," Pico looked down at Boyfriend.

"Be... be bop," He wiped the cum that was dripping from his mouth and licked it, swallowing every drop Pico had let out. Boyfriend then shyly pointed at his hard on, hoping Pico could do something too, and accidentally activated something inside the guy.

It was like he had to pound Boyfriend until he could no longer produce a sound. Pico shoved Boyfriend onto the elevator's floor. "Ah ah ee ee oo?" Before Pico was going to ravish this guy, he still had some humanity left to ask that Boyfriend was okay with this.

Boyfriend thought for a moment. He definitely could not do anal now, it would be too much. He remembered what he had heard other people do instead of penetration. "Be beep bop boop. Skidee bo bop?" Boyfriend crossed his legs on the ground and rubbed where Pico could put his meat.

Pico spat into the spot in between Boyfriend's legs. Boyfriend winced in pleasure, wondering how this would feel. Pico placed his hard on right below Boyfriend's asshole, and shoved it through the crack.

"B-beep!" Boyfriend moaned, their skin rubbing together over and over again. He heard his tight ass get hit over and over again my Pico's thrusting hips. He felt his hot meat graze against his own. Pico made sure to rub Boyfriend's d!ck while he rammed into his tight quads. Boyfriend couldn't get enough of this feeling, and even began to move himself.

Pico was reaching his climax, and so was Boyfriend. With one last deep push into Boyfriend's thighs, Pico's seed mixed with his as it spread across his chest.