Getting Fruity on a Friday Night: Act 3

"Beep boop skidee be bop," Boyfriend pointed to a small crate where Pico could put the mics and cords. "Be bop, be boop bop," Soon enough, the equipment was pack in under forty-five minutes. Boyfriend was impressed how compliant Pico was, he didn't expect him so be so diligent when helping him.

Pico sighed with content, "Ah ah ee oo ee ah oo." He began to make his way back from where he came from.

Boyfriend waved goodbye, but for some reason, Boyfriend couldn't just let it end like this. He couldn't bare the thought to just leave each other as challengers. He began to sweat, the farther Pico got the more anxious he began to feel. At last, he couldn't hold it in any longer.

Before Pico could walk any further, Boyfriend yelled out to him. "B-beep! Skidoo ski bop?" He had to make some excuse, and to ask him to help him carry it back to his apartment was probably the best thing to say to make Pico stay.

He stopped in his tracks. He didn't turn around for second. Boyfriend felt something welling up inside him, like he made some stupid mistake and he should just carry everything back himself. Idiot, idiot, idiot! It didn't take him too long to realize that Pico was annoyed. Boyfriend turned around and began to hastily pick up the crates.

"Oo oo ee ah oo?" Pico asked, abruptly appearing behind Boyfriend. He didn't expect him to comply once more. He was spooked again by Pico's breath hitting him, and this time it grazed the back of his neck. He froze for a second and dropped the box with the mic.

"B-b-b-boop be s-skidoo b-beep," His voice stuttered and stumbled as they came out of his mouth. He couldn't face Pico, and quickly got down on his knees to pick up what scattered on the ground.

As he wrapped the cords back up, he heard a faint laugh behind him and felt a hand start at his shoulder and run down his back. It felt hot, and Pico's fingers left flames in their tracks. Boyfriend glanced to his side to see that Pico also got on his knees to pick up the mics. They arranged them and put them back where they belonged.

As they walked, there wasn't much words spoken between the two. Boyfriend tried to spark some conversation but Pico's answers were simple and flat, ending the start right there and then. He gave up and assumed Pico didn't want to speak to him any more than he needed to.

A good twenty minutes passed by and before they knew it, they had already reached the apartment complex. Pico opened the door for Boyfriend, who's hands were full. He felt a little warm for this act of kindness, but anybody would've done it. They took the elevator, and Boyfriend began to worry that this would be their last time seeing one another.

As they began to go up to the 8th floor, an unexpected rumble could be felt beneath their feet. They didn't even need to think about what was going on.

"S-skidoo be bop," Boyfriend said fearfully. The elevator had stopped moving.

Pico put down what he was holding and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Ah ah ee oh ah ee," He sighed in frustration. Out of all the days the elevator could've broke down, it had to be today. Boyfriend flinched a little, feeling as though it was his fault they got into this mess.

A few minutes had passed by with no change, so Boyfriend set down what he was carrying and walked over to Pico's side. His side was where the emergency button was. "Beep b-bop," he asked, trying to not make any physical contact with Pico. Thankfully, Pico did move when he was asked. Boyfriend pressed the button and was sure somebody would soon know about the situation.

Before Boyfriend walked back into his corner, Pico spoke. "Ee oo ah oo ee ah," Boyfriend was taken back. Did he hear that right? Did Pico just ask him to sit next to him while they wait?

Boyfriend felt like butterflies were munching away at his stomach. Without a reply, he sat on his knees in front of Pico with his head down. "Ah ee?" Pico looked confused. Who sits in front of someone instead of beside them?

The realization hit him. He felt embarrassed, mentally kicking himself for sitting there. Before getting up, Boyfriend lifted his head up and looked at Pico just to see how angry he might be. How unfortunate it was to have the elevator lights working.

Pico seemed surprised. Actually, more like antsy. No, that was wrong. He looked horny. He had the face you make when someone does something extremely sexy and they don't even mean it. The kind of face that is made when the switch is suddenly turned on.

Boyfriend felt his face getting warm, and it became fire hot when his gaze accidentally dropped a bit lower than intended.

Pico's pants looked tight. In fact, a little too tight and uncomfortable.