Rough baking - Bee family ( unfinished )

Fluff oneshot

PURE PLATONIC LOVE HERE !! THEYRE MINORS

Prompt : ranboo , tubbo and Michael does the baking of a cake !! That's it that's the prompt
Tw : none

Irl + minecraft

-------------

Third person pov

It was a sunny and calm early morning at snowchester. Everyone sleeping safe and soundly on their two ears and sweet dreams. Curled under the comfy covers , jschlatt sons slept , Micheal clutching into Tubbo's chest. Both snoring softly at the same synchronized breath pattern. The blinds were shut but small rays of light passed through and illuminated small portions of the bedroom. The trapdoor creaking open , the enderman appeared from the little entrance and quietly stepped up to his beloveds , making sure he wouldn't be heard. He then kneeled down next to the bed , gently patting Tubbo's head. " wake up sweetheart" the enderman , softly murmured in his platonic husband ear , making the goat hybrid hum silently. " mm- a few mor' minuts" Tubbo mumbled , turning his back to Ranboo, pulling the covers over his head. The enderboy's face softened , letting out giggles as he walked to the blinds and drew them open , letting the outside lighting flood the room" come on , we're late to work " he told the shorter , still hidden under the covers. Tubbo's head rose from the covers , his eyes widening "WHAT , WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ,, we have so much to do oh my god why didn't yo-". He cut himself off , turning to Ranboo. The enderman was leaning in the wall , arm crossed as a amused grin formed on his face. " oh oh haha i see ,, it's Saturday isn't it? You only said this to wake me up" i jokingly insinuated , giving him back a grin.

Ranboo got closer and booped his nose against tubbo's , exchanging a reassuring smile. The brunette swiftly turned to Michael's side , giving our son nuzzles in his neck to wake him up " wakey wakey baby ". Tubbo whispered to the little zombie piglet ears . Micheal budged through the covers , letting. out faint mumbles. "Dada..." he whispered, yawning and stretching himself up. " yes dadas are here ! We're here baby " the enderman cooed , rubbing his tail on his son's cheeks, the younger melting under the sensation. He sat up , Taking out this hands " up, up uppity!" Michael smiled as he was pulled into tubbo's arm . Tubbo then dragged himself out of bed , still kind of sleepy.
"You're growing up Micheal " the goat hybrid exclaimed "you're super heavy " . Micheal , gave a joyful smile to his fathers as they went down the trapdoor.

They got on the second floor (?) and walked towards the bathroom.
Placing their son on the floor , the little guy started to act up " i don' wan' showa" Micheal declared , making a pouty face as he crossed his little arms together. Ranboo and Tubbo stared at each-other before letting out small chuckles . " I'll prepare the bath , you know what you have to do " the brunette murmured to the enderman , a smirk forming on his face. As Tubbo disappeared into the bathroom , ranboo kneeled down to the pouty child. "Hey michael! I heard that you don't wanna bathe, am I wrong? " the enderman asked the younger , placing him on his lap. ''No want bath " the younger growled , turning his face away from his father. Ranboo's face softened. Smiling , he told the younger " but if you don't bathe , we won't get to do activities! Because you'd be all dirty and stinky." He smirked , as he observed his son frown thinking. " do you want to bake a cake with us?" . Micheal eagerly nodded at his father's question. "Then it would be better if you showered. because dad doesn't like dirty piglins , does he?" The enderman continued his questioning. " no .. does no' lik'' Michael sadly mumbled , looking down to the floor. " exactly! But don't be sad , you'll be all nice and clean after the bath." He said , raising his fingers and bopped Micheal nose "and there will be bubbles'' ranboo softly singed , tickling the blond zombie pigman. "Bubbles!!" .

" the bath is ready , is our prince also?" Tubbo smiled at his two beloved on the ground. "Am ready!" Michael exclaimed, leaving his father's grip and walked towards his others. Tubbo leaned down and grabbed Michael, now carrying him. Tubbo entered the bathroom, placed Michael on the toilet bench and walked back to close the door but was stopped by his husband " let me help y-" the other let out , Tubbo shushing him . "Ranboo , you know what water does to you! And with Michael, you'll obviously leave the bathroom all wet and I don't want to risk it" tubbo sneered "I'll be careful.." ranboo stammered , making pleading eyes. The goat hybrid scoffed " this doesn't work with me , I've made my mind. And anyway Micheal wouldn't like to have an injured dad for baking today" he said , ranboo sighing, he had a point " why don't you go and prepare the materials and the bags for the groceries hm?" Tubbo suggested, pulling down his husband , giving him a gentle kiss on his soft cheeks. Ranboo hummed sadly , he couldn't do anything but agree with his husband's suggestion. "Alright..." he sighed
Loudly , starting to walk away . "Please don't be sad ranboo, you'll get to enjoy the bathtime too one day" the brunette smiled "nah it's ok"

———

The bathtime over , Micheal was now all clean and dressed up in his striped yellow and brown sweatshirt , given by tubbo. Heading to the closest village , thye admired the nature that surrounded them. They eventually got to the village , gathering around all the ingredients they needed for the baking of a cake. Berries , milk , flour and candy sprinkles. "Eggs , oil , sugar and butter " Tubbo said reading their list " do we have everything?" . I can go and pay now" tubbo said walking towards the villager you held the grocery stand. Paying him with a few diamonds , they then made their way back home.

The bee family finally arrived home , preparing themselves to bake.
Tying the aprons strings around Michael 's waist , Tubbo grabbed the cook hat and placed it on his son's head , the younger chuckling and wiggling.

It's unfinished , but I didn't want to leave it in my drafts so here it is! Let me know if you guys want me to finish it