Ender and forever together - Ranboo pt.2

Neurodivergent oneshot

Ranboo feels like he is going to seize  , but he doesn't tell anyone in fear of bothering his friends during their bench trio stream.

Triggers : seizure , panic  attack , passing out .

Ranboo  squirmed  in his seat  ,  between Tubbo and Tommy . The stream had been going for almost half an hour now , before he was doing great , so why did he feel so off now? His  head ached and his hands were sweaty , the corner of his eyesight blurred slowly but surely as the time passed. But yet , his state was not noticeable , he let no word out , only what he had to say., only how he had to act .

Tommy and Tubbo  noticed nothing of it , and Ender was in the other room , taking her meal.

Nobody but Ranboo could do something about it , but he did nothing. Why? His friends were aware of his conditions , his needs , they would understand , they were understanding so why? Why was he so terrified of the idea of telling them? The stream had been going for nearly an hour now , was it what scared him? Ending stream after being so little time on screen? He didn't want to upset his fans , or his friends.

They were having so much fun on stream , he didn't want to ruin that for them. And leaving so early would make his fans worry , his friends worry. He didn't want that , so he just pushed it off. Maybe if he ignored his state , those upsetting  feelings would go away.

The Clingy duo  finally noticed how silent their friend was , carrying a stream is fun unless you leave a friend behind so they decided to change that , they would be carrying the stream together. 'hey big man! Cat got your tongue? You're as quiet as the night , is something up' Tommy questioned with a playful tone. 'Yeah! What's up with you boo?' Tubbo asked as his turn . Ranboo lifted his head up , observing his friends' faces  , they were painted with so much bright emotions , happiness...eagerness...joy , he couldn't dare take that away from them . and that for his dumb little health.

'Hello?! Earth to the moon? You good bossman?' Tubbo asked but more genuinely and worriedly than before which made Ranboo snap out of it. 'Yeah I'm good , just.. Thinking. Mhm yeah uh-huh thinking. Maybe too much thinking actually' he said , letting out a soft laughter before shutting it up , his friends thought nothing of it surprisingly which was good , right?

The more the stream and the more Ranboo started to feel distressed , the feeling grew stronger , as if he would pass out and seize any second. And Tubbo finally started to notice it , finally. 'Hey Ranboo , I can tell something is off , are you ok?' he questioned his friend . Ranboo let out a grunt before answering his friend 'I am , thanks. Mind if I use the bathrooms?' 'Yeah sure , make yourself at home you know?' he said in a laughter , Ranboo giving him back a short laughter as he left the room and walked towards the bathroom.

Suddenly he felt his vision blur in and out rapidly as Ender got to him. She jumped and licked his hands trying to bring him to the floor but he fought her off and denied her help. 'Ender i'm ok leave me alone please i need to get to the bathroom' he let out before feeling his knees go weak , falling on ender's back before falling unconscious, his body tensing up. His fall made a loud thud resonate around the house , catching Tommy's and Tubbo's attention.

'What is that noise' tubbo question ,the whole chat questioning tubbo's  odd question. The house dropped silent , fear flooding both of the boys. 'Ranboo? Are you ok?' Tommy shouted , hoping he'd receive an answer but the house was still as quiet. This is when it clicked in both of the teenagers' minds , they knew about their friend's condition and whenever it was silent , it was never good news. 'Fuck-' clingyduo swore as they both rushed to the place they supposed ranboo would be , leaving chat by itself , spamming and flying fast into panic. They entered the next room and froze as they saw Ranboo seizing on the ground , ender on his chest to refrain him from somehow hitting himself unconsciously. Tommy got closer and pushed items that were too close of ranboo so he wouldn't hurt himself , Tubbo him got closer and made sure everything went well. After 2 minutes ,Ranboo's body dropped still , the tension stopping.

Tubbo rushed his fingers in ranboo soft hair as Ender licked softly his hand. The Californian slowly woke up , letting out mumbles as he couldn't fully speak properly. 'Tubso..?' he whispered  softly , 'hey bossman...it's ok you had a seizure but it's over now we're here.'. 'Why didn't you tell us you were going to seize?' Tommy asked nicely , hoping his friend wouldn't mind him asking this question. 'Didn't want... to..to... bother you guys , happy streaming and all that stuff...' he admitted 'Ranboo , you know damn well we don't give shit if you're sick , we'll take care of you even if we have to end stream because your health is way more important than any stream in the world , you hear me?' The short british growled in a nice and comforting way , showing how much he cared about his friend. 'Yeah...can't miss it ..haha' he said awkwardly before bursting into laughter , his laugh contaging the other's  with his angelic laughter.

After a couple seconds , tubbo helped Ranboo up and tomy ended the stream , giving a random excuse to chat so they wouldn't question anything. Ranboo headed to bed and was fast asleep  , not caring at all as he knew his friends were by his side and cared about him.

-------------

did a little something for fun!! I don't like this a lot but it's something so yeah :D I'll be writing some  agere with ranboo soon regarding the mcc because I have a little idea so y out for that!! I won't do the request tho sorry for everyone who requested :(

1019 words