It just isnt me - George

Fluff - mild angst ?/ trans oneshot

George is a trans-feminine presenting  fem aligned nonbinary / femby in this oneshot. Pronouns are they/them

Prompt : George is uncomfortable with his identity and tries to figure out who he is . Good thing he has  two great friends to help him find the perfect label

Tw : dysphoria ??  I can't think of any

In real life // no minecraft world

-------------

George lived in a constant state of questioning. It was hard to believe that George wasn't a boy. In fact , he was assigned male at birth but he never liked the thought of that. Him being a guy , he wasn't a guy , he knew deep into him that he was not made to be a guy , but neither was he made to be a girl ? Then what was he?

It had been what ? A month or two ? Maybe even more? practically a year that he felt his way . Why was it so difficult to be comfortable with himself? He was a guy . No that's a lie , he wasn't a guy and he knew it , he wasn't a girl neither but he was more towards femininity than  masculinity but at the same time it made him uncomfortable. He couldn't see him using she/her pronouns but he/him made him sick.

He tried multiple times to label himself but it didn't work . Feminine clothes made him feel great , skirt and dresses especially. But thinking of using feminine pronouns did not make him feel the same. Masculinity and masculine pronouns made him cringe and feel sick. Each time he was addressed as a he or him , it felt like he was being shot by needles all the way up his spine.  He thought of labeling himself as a non-binary but non-binary aren't feminine.... right?

George sighed , zoning out. He was so deep in his thoughts he didn't hear his usual streaming partners calling for him.
"Hello?? The earth calling George? "  Dream called from the other side of the screen. His eyes were drawn to the screen after hearing dying noises. Too bad for him he reacted too late. his health gone ,  he was slain by a zombie. Groaning at his virtual death , he threw his head back on his chair headrest. " i died " he growled at Dream . " it's not my fault , I tried to warn you " he protested  , making his skin ruin into a cave . " yeah , he called you like ten times but earned no answer , we almost thought you were a dead  man " Sapnap joked.  " ugh you guys are so annoying , i hate y'all I'm breaking up #smh" George commented , instantly looking at the chat , his people were so clingy at his commentaries that they started wailing over anything. ( yes i am harassing you gogystans /j )

@ oh_DreAM  :  no gogy doesn't like dream anymore "
@ Emqthy :  #dreamnaofoundbreakup 😰😰😰😰"
@ Piscataway : Gogy is so mean."
@ not yourfriend3 : Not my otp NOOOO "

He shook his head giggling .
They continued streaming for a few hours , filled with laughs and shouts. George was the first to end his stream and then after sapnap and Dream ended theirs.   The two guys walked out of their resting place to join their charming prince in his privacy. Dream opened up the door and entered the room closely followed by  sapnap. George was at his desk , playing with a stylus.  The brunette was wearing dream's hoodie with a black skirt and high blue pastel socks , he hadn't turned his face cam during stream because he didn't feel like it and also he didn't want to deal with all the sims in the chat today .a desperate sigh  escaped from his gentle lips , causing the others to hear his distress.

Dream  got closer , surprising the shorter by grabbing his waist and moving him away from his desk before pushing him into the bed fabric. sapnap jumped on the bed and got closer.  " Georgie , tell us what's wrong. " dream cooed , letting go of George so he could position himself more comfortably on the bed. " i don't know what you're talking about , im perfectly fine " he hesitated to say , playing it dumb. " don't try to get us dumbfounded, we're not that ignorant George and you clearly can tell we won't fall for your little game " Sapnap snapped " plus , you keep zoning out, thinking all the time and it's not the first time you do this on stream so we can tell something is wrong " dream added , placing his hands on George shoulder. The British guy turned  to sapnap who gave him a reassuring smile . " if you need to talk , we're here ok! You're always here to listen to us so it's our turn today , we're listening " sapnap finished.