Sadness and cuddles - Wilbur + Tommy

Littlespace oneshot

Prompt : Wilbur's chat as been awful every since he started his stream , causing him to impurely regress , good thing tommy noticed soon enough to help the little out

Tw: crying , impure regression , harassment/cyber bullying .

Little!wilbur(1-3)
Caregiver!tommy

Requested by Mar1p0s1ta !! Sorry it's kinda lazy :')

-------------

It had been a long day and Wilbur was near exhaustion , he desperately needed to get himself distracted from the tiredness and streaming seemed to be like a great option , but he was wrong.
He had been streaming for 3 hours , and he hadn't felt any better , in fact he only felt worse ever since he started streaming. Chat had been mean ever since the stream started , leaving the man to the mercy of the mean words of his viewers. Tommy, who had been watching the musician, had realized the change in his behaviour as soon as the stream started . Knowing he had had an awful day , the blond didn't question the brunette.

And the stream went on and on , chat being meaner to their streamer , who tried his best to ignore the mean comments. All he wanted was to relax a bit after his awful day , but it didn't seem to go the way he planned it to go.
His mind felt fuzzier every minute and the feeling was getting harder to suppress.

He sighed , focusing on his game instead , but it was hard , really hard.
He couldn't stop his eyes from glancing at the chat , causing him to wince whenever he took a look.

To,my who was still in his chat saw every awful things the chat told to wilbur , criticizing him on his look , songs and band and even on the among us incident that happened a while ago with tubbo , which is completely stupid to bring back up. The blond child would warn the chat from time to time , even though it wouldn't have much of an impact on the way of acting the chat had , but he still kept an eye on the chat.
Tommy then grabbed his phone and messaged Wilbur , to do a little check up.

Wilby soot 🎸

<You> : hey wilbur , i know how mean your chat has been , are you ok?

Typing....

Yes , I'm great , i just ignore it all but thanks for worrying :<Wilbur>

Tommy didn't believe it , it was obvious he was getting affected by the chat , only glancing at his face could tell it all.
But obviously it made him uncomfortable and Tommy didn't want to go further so he just agreed with the answer he was given, he would go to Wilbur's room after the stream anyway to comfort him if he needed to.

Typing....

<you> : whatever you say wilbur

Grunting , the young boy rubbed his hands on his face , pushing himself further into his chair. He then sighed and placed himself back up to the screen. He had a bad feeling about Wilbur, as if something bad would happen to him concerning his chat , they had been awfully mean and he disliked that , a-lot, but little could he do .

At this right moment , he and Wilbur heard a dono getting read by the automatic donation reader.

{ Aa456_phop45 donated 3 $ }

You suck?! Like so much and you look awful :( honestly being here is a waste of time and yes I did Donate money not to be nice but to let you know you don't deserve anything you have, your band , fanbase and fame. Better people could use it better than you ever will.

That was the last straw .
The fuzzy feeling took over Wilbur's mind as he desperately fought the tears that teased the corner of his eyes . He let out an involuntary whine , before bursting into tears quietly.
Wilbur hid his hands due of embarrassment , sniffing and whining quietly as he fell deep into littlespace

Tommy urged as soon as he realized the other was crying , bursting into the other room.

"Wilbur! Are you ok?" Tommy asked , an audible panic in his voice. The only response he was given back was a few mumbles mixed with sad sniffles , which tore his heart in two.

"Ok chat I think it's gonna be it for tonight , we'll talk about y'all behaviour later but now wilbur needs a break " he said before ending the stream. Tommy got Wilbur closer to him , moving him from the chair to let himself sit so he could put him on his lap.

"Shhhh...It's the ok Wilbur..." the blond cooed softly , trying to bring reassurance to the crying one on his lap.
"Chat bein' mean to me...." Wilbur buried his face into Tommy's chest , whining.
"I know bubs...i was there. Sorry I didn't earlier before they hurt you wilby" Tommy apologized , brushing Wilbur's hair softly with his finger , rubbing his scalp . Wilbur whined but soon melted under the soft and pleasing mouvements.

They stayed like this for 10 long minutes before Tommy spoke up again.
" Say wilby , how old are you? " he asked , almost whispering to not bother the sleepy little.
Wilbur mumbled , moving around slowly to get comfortable again and then raised two fingers .
" you're a small one arent'cha? " he moved the other off his lap back on the chair.
" So what do you think about getting yourself dressed in comfy clothes while I make you a snack and then watch any cartoons of your choice mhm? Does that sound great? " the blond suggested

"Yes!" Wilbur exclaimed, all happy , bouncing on his chair.
" great! Off we go then! Call me if you need help, " Tommy said before disappearing behind the closed wooden door.
Wilbur giggled and walked up to his closet , pulling out a dinosaur onesie Phil had bought him once . Dressing himself up , he then walked to his drawers , drawn it wide open and took out a box full of gears.

He took his pacifier out and placed it in his mouth. Closing the box and placing it back , he then went to his bed and grabbed his sheep stuffie and opened the door , directing himself downstairs. He met with Tommy who handed a sippy cup filled with angel milk to the regressed one.

Wilbur grabbed the sippy all happy, bouncing as he directed himself to the living room. He then sat down and grabbed the covers on the couch and started to drink his angel milk , cuddling with his sheep stuffie.
Tommy sat next to the little one , pulling him closer as he grabbed the tv remote , looking for a show.
"What do you wanna watch little one?" Tommy asked the other softly . Wilbur stayed still for a bit to think before pulling out the sippy cup of his mouth.

"I wanf....uh....uhm..." he stammered , not sure of what he wanted to watch , honestly he didn't really have any show in mind so he would probably go with anything he was suggested as he likes mostly every kids show on tv.

"Oh i kno! I wan my littel pony!" He babbled , clapping his hands eagerly.
" What a great choice! My little pony it is !" Tommy agreed , putting on the show.
The brunette cuddled up with Tommy as the show started to play .
Wilbur was happy and Tommy was glad , he was happy his brother was no longer sad.

-------------

Well here it is! It's kinda lazy because motivation is low but eh
It's not the best but at least it's something.
Requests are still open btw!