Unexpected Playdate - Dream + tommy

Littlespace oneshot

Prompt : Dream and Tommy are both closeted Little and no one knows about their age regression. During a sbi + dreamteam meetup at the Dream team's  house ,Dream and Tommy both slips into a little mindset and when they notice each other regression , they lock themselves in Dream's room to play with Dream's toys but it wasn't locked after all.

L!Dream ( 3-6)
L!Tommy ( 4-7 )
Big! Everyone else

Tw : can't think of any

Littlespace is a Non sexual coping mechanism please don't treat it as such

Irl world + minecraft

-------------

Third person pov

Today , the dreamteam and the sleepy boys inc were supposed to be meeting up , just to spend time together like good friends. Technoblade wanted to show a few of his new tricks he learned during training with Phil and thought it would by the same occasion as a good Moment to spend time with the others .

Sapnap and George were preparing the house. nothing major , just a little bit of cleaning here and there to make their habitation more welcoming.

Dream , him , was in his room , changing himself up as he desperately tried to push away the fuzziness off his mind. You see , Dream was a little , a little who hadn't regressed in a long period of time. Little was the time he got to enjoy by himself because his boyfriends were way more at home than usual , leaving him no time to regress. He never told anyone about his regression , not knowing how to address it to his partners . He couldn't find the courage to speak up about it which made things difficult , especially when he was at the verge of slipping. He would usually say he was tired or not in the mood , words that worked well.

Dream soon walked out of his room to join his beloveds downstairs. Entering the living room , George , who was arranging the flowers pot on the table , looked up to Dream. "Hey dream , you changed up? " the British questioned the other , walking past him as he headed his pace to the kitchen. "Myea.... i did" dream let out slurring , following the other. George stopped by the counter , taking a cup out of the cupboard, narrowing his eyebrows at the answer he was given. "What's up with the slurring ? Are you alright " he asked , a pitch of worry in his voice. Indeed did Dream tone shown more childishness than usual. " yeaa im oki... just tired " the blond told the older , of course that was a lie. George wasn't convinced but who was he to doubt his boyfriend's words?

Sapnap entered the kitchen by the patio's door , which leaded to the backyard. "Hey you two! How's it doing?" He exclaimed . " Everything's good for me but Dream seems tired " George explained , pouring water in his cup . Dream leaned on the counter next to George , watching the other pour water in his cup. Sapnap walked by dream, quickly rushing his fingers into his hair. The position he was gave sapnap full reach to him and let the opportunity of messing up with his well made hair. " heyyy!" Dream whined, moving away from the guy's grasp.

" I just brushed it come on " he childishly pouted , good thing that the other's didn't notice his behaviour or he would have gotten himself in deep trouble. " haha ,, I heard you were tired , you should probably go rest before the other's come " sapnap suggested , cackling. "Noh... it's okay ... the tiredness is bearable '' he mumbled , and so was the fuzziness , at least it's what he thought. he could tell he would give up his big mindset soon enough . Him and sapnap exchanged warm smiles before finishing the preparations.