For your own good - jack manifold + Tommy

Littlespace oneshot

Request from Mar1p0s1ta ! I hope i made it justice :D

i don't know much about jack manifold and tommy friendship / story so i apologize if this story doesn't not fit the actual storyline . This oneshot isn't related to the actual storyline, sort of but it's still disconnected.

Prompt : Tommy and Jack get into a fight over the hotel guard but Tommy going too far causes the little to slip under not of the best circumstances but Tommy gladly takes control of the situation and comforts the boy.

Tw : mention of character death , trauma and abuse , fighting , swearing , small threats , Crying .

Little! Jack (1-3 )
Cg! Tommy

-------------

Screams and shouts echoed on the hotel walls. Tommy finally got away from his traumatic cell where he rested for so long , He came to get power over his hotel but Jack refused. No not from jealousy or greediness but for the one and only reason of protecting Tommy from any other overwhelming stress. He knew he was carrying trauma and didn't want to add more on his mind and from experience he knew how stressful holding a hotel can be and like any good friend he just wanted the best for his friend but Tommy didn't seem to comprehend the situation from the same perspective as Jack

" What do you mean you won't let me get my hotel back ?" Tommy quizzed madly " I trusted you on this Jack ! can't believe you're doing this to me RIGHT NOW. At the worst time of all "

Jack sighed , getting closer to Tommy " Exactly Tommy . This is not the time for you to get back to the head of the hotel ! You have been .. locked up in a cell with Dream for so long and with all the trauma you must have got I think it's better for you to take a break and stay far from responsibilities " Jack voiced calmly.

" i don't - ok look I'll go easy on you ok? Else you give me back my hotel else I'll take it by force " the blond growled , clenching his fists as his boiled out of anger.

When he got locked up with Dream in Pandora's vault , he sent a letter to Jack saying he would need him to take care of the hotel while he was gone and out of his good gut Jack did as he was told , promising. But neither of them had planned for Tommy to get abused and nearly canonically killed during his stay and now that he was back , Jack would feel awful if he let his friend get any more stress so he would, against Tommy's desires, do his best to keep him far from those , no matter the cost.

"I'd like to see you do as told Mr.innit " Jack teased jokingly but soon caught himself back together, there was no time for jokes. He had to convince Tommy to go home and leave him at the head of his hotel , to him it kind of sounded selfish but it was for his friend's health so either be selfish for the good reasons huh?

Tommy was mad and he had all the rights to be . Being tortured by someone that is supposed of being your friend in a prison cell can be really emotionally draining , not to add that he has lost his friend to an enderman guy that forgets everything and is mentally unstable and for taxes . Yeah Tommy did have all his right to be mad

" look Tommy I know you're mad at me for this but it's for your best! I mean look at you...you " he stammered, he lost the track of his wording as Tommy replied to his stammering.
"Yeah ! look at me , I am completely fine dumbass! You had promised me manifold , you had promised that you would give it back without any inconveniences and look at us now ? What are we doing HUH?"