I tried my best - Sbi . Pt 1

Angst oneshot

Prompt : Phil wife leaving him , he is now left by himself with a family of three sons and with a really bad depression. The depression becoming overwhelming, he becomes the typical bad "father figure " but desperately try's to change and become better , but being blinded by the idea of becoming a better father , he only becomes worse and cause harm to his own sons (only mentally ) He ends up giving up on trying to improve his person after realizing nothings works out the way he wanted everything to when the depression takes over.

Tw : depression , voices , swearing, verbal abuse/Aggressive selfharm , cutting , self destructive behaviour , lack of self care , fighting , unhealthy family relationship .

In real life + minecraft selfs and sort of minecraft world mixed with real world.
( as real life features but in minecraft ,, idk how to explain i couldn't decide if i wanted to do a irl or minecraft world so why not mix both? I does not make sense but just focus on the prompt and angst of the story)

Phil's wife name is Lina in this
-------------

Third-person 's Pov

Years went on ,years ever since Phil's wife left him on the care of three sons , all by himself. Did he heal well from the sudden disappearance of his wife? Of course not , it caused damages , a lot of damages to phil , who soon transferred to his sons. They now had to deal with Phil's constant sadness , and that , not in the best way ever.

" What the fuck Tommy ?? Are you serious " Phil shouted at his youngest son , who was sitting at the table, desperately trying to hold his tears back as his father yelled at him. "I can't believe this , I seriously can't believe this " he growled loudly, walking back and forth with the tasks sheet in his hand " I gave you one task , ONE! And it was the easiest thing to do around but you managed to completely fail it?" He scoffed , letting out some angry cackles. He then leaning towards
"care to explain this to me Tommy?" The adult hissed to the blond . Tommy mumbled some words but Phil couldn't hear anything. The voices only got louder in Philza's mind , but he ignored them , just he would usually do . He would rarely listen at the voices , only in his darkest times where he wouldn't have the strength to fight them back.

The winged men sat at the table , head in hands. He let out a loud sigh before speaking up to his son "tommy , honestly i am really disappointed in you right now , i just don't understand how you could not get this done , this is,,, this is the easiest shit in the world . " he grunted , hearing the younger sigh from the other side of the table " i got distracted by tubbo .. im sorry Phil. " he whispered , tears rolling down his soft tanned cheeks . " I don't want to hear it , go to your room I'll bring you diner there. No games or anything i want you to reflect on your actions." Phil commanded harshly. Tommy face lifted up , him starring at Phil in disbelief "Phil , no you c-" "i said GO TO YOUR ROOM , you fucking little piece of mmph-" he screamed then mumbled quietly to make sure no one heard his last words as the voices became slightly overwhelming. Technoblade was here and observed the scene as he read his book , glasses on. Wilbur was away to Eret's so luckily he didn't get to assist to the awful sight of his family fighting .

Tommy angrily stood up , stomping in the stairs and slammed the door behind him. Phil sighed , his anger turning into heavy guilt. Those family conflicts would occur often , ever since. Rather it was on something extremely important or the most insignificant. And pointless remarks . And Phil would always hurt whoever he was fighting with , making his anger turn into unbearable guilt. He desperately tried to change his way to act but his case only grew worse . "Hey Phil, " a monotone voice said from his side . The avian rose his head out of his hands "huh?" The blond man breathed , not realizing a few tears escaped from his eyeballs. " you're crying , are you ok?" Techno asked his father ,
A pinch of worries was able to be heard in his voice.
'Wait I'm crying?' Phil thought as he wiped his tears , he let out an awkward broken laughter "yeah-yeah i-im fine pal thanks " he trailed off . Techno shrugged going back to his seat . Phil sighed for the third time in such a small amount of time as he stood up going to the stove.