One in particular - Philza

Angst oneshot

Prompt :  Philza's crows are dead people reincarnated into crows coming for eternal resting . And he always welcomed them with love and affection and took good care . But then there's that one crow he never expected or wished to see near....one is particular

Tw : character death . Derealization panic attack. ( he's convinced he's dreaming / hallucinating and can't tell who is sons are anymore )

Minecraft world + irl similarities

-------------

Phil walked on the damp snow that was covering the was-before grass , followed by his lovely crow friends.  Snowflakes softly Falling  from the   Sky , he made his way deep into the forest. The cacophony of the crows got to his head , making it pound slightly. The avian shushed his residents , them all quickly lowering their tone after phil's demanding noise.

The old man was known for keeping all the neighbouring crows near him , calling him the crow keeper  , crowza or even the ambulant noise mansion , referencing to the constant squawks of the hundreds crows he kept with him. Most of the time  they  would be the man everywhere , unless he grew tired of their noises and needed a break , chasing them away for a while. But that rarely occurred because their man , the one and only Philza minecraft , was a man known for his astonishing tolerance and patience.

Many questioned the origins of the crows and why they would come to him and only him , but never got an answer. It was  the birdman little secret. Some people thought he was crazy when he would get emotional at a crow arrival. Something that most people don't know is that philza crows are dead people reincarnated into the body of birds. And they all had a story behind their mind.

Each bird at their arrival told the way they died , some were outrageous deaths , others were peaceful ones and with time , Phil  learned how to deal with their words. You don't know how damaging death talks can be to someone mental.
And only the purest souls reincarnated and got to rest by philza's sides.

He sauntered deeper into the forest , carefully following the path. He had left his son's under techno's guard after he announced them of him going to get some wood ressources.

His axe in his left hand  , he positioned his arm for the crows to perch on it. Listening to their conversations , he giggle at the weird talk his friends had until one came from the back to announce him a new he refused to believe

"......,.,,,,,,.,,,.,,....." a crow murmured to his ear. He frowned, stopping his pace and standing still. Processing the information he had been told , he turned to his announcer. " w-what? No that's a lie " he playfully muttered , softly shaking his head. Although what crow said was true , it had happened.

At this right instant , a crow landed in front of the standing man. You may think it was a crow just like the others but this little one had something that no one had , something that disguised them from the others.

Philza titled his head , leaning on the ground placing his axe down and kneeled to the crow. " hey little one " he cooed ,  the crow getting closer. He placed his finger a step forwards the crow and it soon jumped on it , being moved upwards. Philza then stood up , and gave a warm smile to his new friend.

The crow kept silent as something was bothering them , they didn't dare speak up.
" don't be shy , tell me how you got there," he reassured his bird friend. The crow gets itself in a better position ,  lifted it's  paw accidentally letting it see all of it.