11- Never let you go

Felix was happy to be free from Jackson's blackmail, happy he could live his life normally with Chan.

The older had put the "District Killer" investigation on hold, hoping the units and team would slowly forget about it so Felix wouldn't get caught.

Things were good for them, things were better than ever.

"Hi, welcome to Lovely Lace! Let us know if you need help!" Felix said as he was dressing a mannequin in lingerie.

"Hm, I think I need help from my Lixie please?" Chan teased coming up behind him.

"Channie? Hi!" The younger smiled turning around to hug him.

"Hi my little honeybee, how are things?" Chan hugged and kissed him.

"I'm ok! We just got this one in today~" Felix giggled showing the mannequin he finished preparing.

"Oh damn, you gonna wear that for me tonight?" Chan smirked looking at the black and pink lace corset.

"Are you gonna pay $150 for it?" Felix raised an eyebrow.

"$150?? Why is this one so expensive?" Chan gasped.

"Because it's new Chan! I already told you new items aren't cheap, even with my employee discount" Felix sighed rolling his eyes.

"I mean, I can afford it of course. Your boyfriend isn't a rich cop-detective for nothing~" Chan teased reaching for his hands.

"Chan..." he giggled as the older started to kiss him again.

"Ok, I'll get it if you pay~" Felix smirked.

"Well, I do for most of everything. Not that I mind~" Chan teased back.

"Not true, I paid for dinner the other night" Felix gave him a look.

"That was the only dinner you paid for in the last month..."

"Oh..." Felix blushed pouting.

"It's ok, I love spoiling my cutie~" Chan teased kissing his cheeks.

"Channie...well, as much as I love your kisses I need to get back to work" Felix giggled.

"Ok, I'll get going~"

"Ok-"

"After I buy you that lace~"

Felix shook his head before turning around to grab the lace set from the hanger next to it.

Him and his kinks

~

That night the older definitely went feral fucking the boy in his new lace.

"Oh my god yes! Yes...! Ah! Ah!"

"Fuck baby...you definitely know how to ride me~"

The older smirked as he watched the boy ride circles on his cock, stroking his hands up and down his new lace.

"Yes! Ah! Ah...! Channie...!" He moaned throwing his head back, digging his nails deeper in Chan's chest feeling the older's length inside him hitting his spot.

"Fuck...just like that Lix..." Chan moaned as well closing his eyes feeling his climax near, the younger noticed beginning to smirk as he wanted to tease him.

"Channie likes my ass, hm?~" he bit his lip lifting his hips all the way to the tip before dropping back down making the older cum instantly.

"Oh fuck...!"

"Ah...! Channie...!" Felix moaned loudly cumming right after from the sensation, he threw his head back slowing down his hips as they both were coming down from their highs.