8- But it's a risk I gotta take

As soon as they got back to their condo, Chan was livid.

"Go wash your hands right now" he demanded, the younger nodded doing as told washing the blood from his hands. Luckily none got on his clothes.

Chan shook his head taking out Felix's knife handing it to him.

"Wash that too" he said coldly.

Felix followed suite doing as told, waiting for Chan to say something.

"Bedroom, now" Chan clenched his jaw.

"Chan-"

"Felix get in the god damn bedroom or I will fucking drag you in there!" He snapped.

Felix gave a sad nod padding into their room, sitting on the bed. Chan followed after mentally preparing himself.

"I can't believe you" Chan scoffed with anger standing in front of him.

"I can't believe you fucking lied to me for weeks! Lying about work! Keeping this murderous secret from me! All for what? To get a high out of killing people again?" Chan yelled.

"Channie no-"

"And making me looking like a god damn idiot trying to find this killer, only for it to be you!"

"Chan-"

"It makes sense now why I couldn't find you...you knew my ways of how I find people and used it to your advantage...I'm literally sick to my stomach" Chan said with anger.

"Channie no! It wasn't like that! It-"

"Oh it's not? So it doesn't look like my boyfriend lied to me about killing a bunch of people and keeping it a secret? All for what? You wanted to have fun again?" Chan said sarcastically.

"Chan no-"

"Then for what?!"

"It was for you! It was all for you..." Felix stood up yelling back with tears.

"What...?" Chan asked confused.

"T-the truth is...one of my old enemies from Seoul...he found me here...and said I had to do certain jobs for him...or he would expose us...and get you locked away for protecting me...for hiding me from the authorities..." he cried.

"What?? Who said all of that? Why didn't you tell me?!" Chan asked with hurt and shock.

"His name is Jackson...and I couldn't tell you...you already take care of me...you protect me...there is nothing you could have done if he sent that evidence to the police..." he said sadly.

"Felix, there could have been something I could have done if you had just told me instead of killing innocent people!" Chan said getting upset again.

"Chan no there isn't! You wouldn't be able to do anything!" The younger sobbed.

"Felix-"

"He found old my crime history! One wrong move and he will send that out to the authorities Chan!"

"Lix-"

"I don't care what happens to me...but you...I can't live knowing you would be sent away for good just because you're with a wanted criminal...

Chan let out a sigh understanding what Felix meant, because he felt the same way. He could never part with the younger.

"Baby..." Chan said softly pulling him into a hug, the younger crying into his neck hugging him back.

They stayed like that for a moment, in each other's arms as Chan tried calming him down.

"Lix...it's gonna be ok...we'll figure it out. Remember what you said when I found you again?" He asked softly cupping his cheeks.

"I said...I wasn't sure...about you being with me...being a criminal...but I said I was All in" he mumbled.

"That's right, and so am I. I won't leave you...I'll still protect you no matter what. Ok?" He smiled kissing him.

"Ok Channie..." he said smiling a bit.

"Alright...let's take a shower...wash our clothes right away in case...and...today was a lot. We'll make a plan tomorrow" he reassured the younger.

"Ok Channie"

The rest of the evening they tried having a calm evening, both being tired going to bed early.

Close to midnight while Chan was asleep, the younger was awake admiring him in the moonlight.

"Channie...I love you Channie..." he whispered cupping Chan's face leaning down to kiss him, staring at his features for a moment.

"And I know you love me...but...there aren't certain things I can't let you do because...I love you so much..." he said starting to tear up.

I know you said you will think of a plan...but the only plan right now is to get rid of Jackson...and finish his jobs...You'll be safe if I do...

Felix sniffled leaning down to kiss his cheek again, the older mumbling his name.

"Felix...love you..."

Hearing that made Felix drop more tears as he slowly got off the bed, looking at Chan sleep peacefully.

"I love you too Channie...I'll do everything to keep us together...but right now...we just can't be...in order to keep you safe..."

                                             ~

*beep*beep*beep*

Chan gave a groan turning off his alarm, rolling over to cuddle the younger.

"Mmm...morning baby..." he mumbled reaching for him, but felt the bed was empty.

Hm...?

He opened his eyes some more seeing he was alone in bed, sitting up slowly calling for the younger.

"Lix...?"

There was silence, Chan thought he went to work but he checked the time realizing it wasn't his usual shift.

"Lixie...?" He stretched getting out of bed looking around, then he saw a small paper on Felix's pillow. Reaching for it to read waking up some more, then realizing what was written.

Channie...
I'll always love you...
but I'm sorry...
for now it's goodbye
-Lix

"What...??" Chan now panicking when he read that, he turned around calling Felix's name all over the condo.

"Felix?! Felix?!" He ran out to the living room, no sign of him. He ran back to their bedroom going to their closet, seeing Felix's clothes were gone.

No no...no! This can't be happening!!

He felt his heart race going to Felix's drawer, seeing the younger's Knife and ID gone. He sat on the bed with the reality hitting him.

Felix left...Felix was gone...

His biggest fear happened once again just like in Seoul, he grabbed his phone to call the younger.

I'm sorry, the number you are trying to reach is no longer in service

"No..." he mumbled as tears formed in his eyes, rolling down his cheeks as he squeezed the note on his hand crying Felix's name.

"Felix please...don't leave me like this..." he sobbed throwing his phone on the bed, dropping his face in his hands crying even more.

Please...Felix...why?
Come back...please...