5-...Breaking boundaries and setting the pace

"P-please...! Don't kill me...!"

"Sorry, it's my job~"

*Splat*

Felix was already on his first target, hunting down some shady broker who did someone wrong so they asked Jackson to take care of him. But instead, Jackson was using Felix to do that.

The younger had followed the man from his business car, pretending he needed help for his friend around the corner of a building.

As soon as Felix got him, he attacked and got the man on the ground. Wanting to get it over with, he quickly slit his throat with his bedazzled blade.

"Well...one is done..." he sighed wiping the blood on the man's jacket, he took a picture to send to Jackson letting him know the job was done.

*ring*ring*

"What Jackson?" Felix huffed.

"How do I know it was you who killed him?"

"What? I sent you a picture dumbass" Felix mocked.

"And? You could have had someone else do that and forward you the picture. Prove it was you" he demanded.

This asshole...

"Fine..." Felix crouched down near the man's neck, using his blade again then taking another picture to send to Jackson.

"There, that enough proof?" He scoffed.

Felix carved a small "V" on the man's cheek, usually to symbolize a small heart he would try to mimic as his signature he would do sometimes back in Seoul if he murdered someone.

"There we go, that's the Lixie I know~" Jackson said on the line.

"Whatever, I'm done. How many others I have to kill?" He said now sneaking away from the body down an alley.

"About 5, and 4 drop offs. As you know cocaine is a great money maker~"

"Fine, text me the details" Felix cut him off to hang up, he was running away in the dark like a sneaky cat. Making sure when the body was found he was long gone.

Once he made it far enough, he stopped near a bus stop taking a deep breath.

Maybe it's because of Channie...but I don't get the same thrill...when I used to kill people...

He just shook his head, wanting to get everything over with.

                                              ~

He got home that evening waiting for Chan, he told the older he had to work at the store again. But really he was committing manslaughter disdainfully.

This time Chan came home late again as Felix was on the couch waiting for him.

*click*

"Lix? I'm home..."

"Hm? Channie! Hi!" He smiled getting up from the couch, after a long day himself it was good to see the older finally.

"Hey beautiful...sorry I'm late...there was another murder the unit assigned us to check out..." he sighed going up to the boy kissing him.

"Murder...?" Felix said nervously kissing him back.

"Ya...it was some important broker. Apparently he was well known so it's all over the news..." Chan sighed hugging him.

The younger stayed quiet hugging him back.

Well shit...Jackson did say he was practically a famous guy...

"R-really...?

"Mmmhm, and the person who killed him really went All in...slit his throat with no mercy" Chan said holding the boy tighter.

"Oh..."

"Don't worry though, me and the unit are gonna find who it was and get them locked up for good" Chan teased a bit.

"Y-your unit...?" Felix said with a bit of shock.

"Hm? Ya, this quarter they assigned all the homicides and genocides to me and my team. Nothing I can't handle though, I'll find the murderer soon with my skills~" Chan teased back.

Oh my fuck...

Felix was definitely not expecting that, with Chan's impressive detective skills...doing these killing jobs for Jackson was not gonna be easy...

Which it definitely wasn't, between lying he had to work extra shifts and making sure to leave no evidence after each murder was stressful as hell for the younger.

With each murder, Chan was having longer nights at home and work investigating each case and trying to find the killer...not knowing it was Felix.

                                           ~

The couple was at home on a Saturday, Felix wanting to go out on a date but Chan was consumed with the murders and connecting evidence.

"Channie, can we go to the park today?" Felix asked going to wrap his arms around Chan's neck, the older was on the couch looking at his laptop.

"Mmm...in an hour maybe? I'm trying to figure this out..." Chan sighed looking at a case on his screen, Felix's eyes went wide seeing it as well.

The screen was his fourth and most recent murder Chan was looking at.

"Whoever this is, they're on a killing spree...they're killing all these important people. Brokers...politicians...must be getting some money or something from it" Chan shook his head.

Felix became nervous resting his hands on Chan's shoulders.

"U-um you need a break Channie! Let's go to the park and get ice cream, chocolate is your favorite~" Felix tried distracting him.

"Ya...you're right...I need a break from this. Whoever this is, they're good as hell cleaning up" Chan said reaching his hand to Felix's.

"Thanks~"

"Hm? For what?" Chan asked in confusion.

Oh shit!!

Felix didn't realize he acknowledged Chan's compliment out loud, freaking out now.

"I-I mean thanks for the date Channie! Let me go change!" Felix quickly padded away, the older cooing at his cuteness watching him go.

Always so cute...I'm glad he's finally able to live a normal life now...he deserves it...to be happy not having to commit crimes...

Chan looked back at his screen looking through all the murder cases again once more.

"Whoever you are...I'm going to find you...and make sure you never see light of day again" he said coldly.

Felix was in their bedroom near the door, hearing that. As soon as he did, tears rolled down his cheeks.

Channie I'm sorry I'm doing this...but it's to protect you more than anything...