1-Tell me something, how much higher can we go from here?

Never did Felix think he would see Chan again.

Never did he think the older had given up looking for him.

And Never did he think...the older still loved him.

The pair were back together, living their lives in Australia in love. Chan back to being the top cop and detective there, and Felix...living under his new "identity".

The two were happy to be together again...

"Chris, you have another booking"

"What? I was just about to go home too..." Chan sighed leaving his office.

"Hey, don't blame me. Blame your favorite customer" Rose said handing Chan a folder giving a fake smile.

"What? Favorite customer?" Chan said following her.

"Yup, your usual. It's his third time this month getting caught" she shook her head walking to the interrogation room, Chan sighed as he glanced inside the folder shaking his head.

"Alright, I'll deal with it. Thanks..."

"Ok, I'll be in my office. Such a shame about this one though, he looks so cute and innocent...but that pretty face is what gets him in trouble" she teased before walking off.

Chan gave a nod taking a deep breath and closing his eyes.

Here we go...

*click*

Chan opened the door to see who was sitting in the chair handcuffed near the metal table.

"Hi Channie~"

"Hi Lix..."

Yes, the two were in love and happy to be together...except for the fact Felix didn't totally give up his bad boy streak of being a criminal.

The older gave a sigh dropping Felix's file on the table sitting in the chair across from him giving a look to the younger.

"Happy to see me again Channie? Surprise~" he giggled, showing his now fresh dyed fluffy lavender hair titling his head with a cheeky smile to him.

"*sigh* Baby...when I said I missed you at work...I didn't mean like this..." Chan sighed to him crossing his arms.

"Oh, you aren't excited to see me? You hurt my feelings" he gave a fake pout being sarcastic.

"Babe...you know I love you and I miss you...but getting arrested just to see me isn't a good job of keeping our relationship a secret" Chan leaned on the table whispering to him.

"I love you too Channie~
But...I'm not getting arrested to just see you..." he gave a smile and pout.

"Wait...huh? What?" Chan asked in confusion.

"Well, not all of us could be smart cops like you Channie and get a job in society...especially with my history" Felix gave a wink.

"Lix..." Chan deadpanned.

"Soooo, I need to make money somehow still. But I've been good like you told me to Channie! I've only kept my crimes to stealing and selling, no killing" he giggled.

"Jesus help me..." Chan groaned in frustration dropping his face in his hands.

I forget sometimes how he used to murder people on the daily

"It's just...I wasn't paying attention when I got caught tonight...or the other night. But I promise I will have a better lookout when selling!" Felix tried pleading with him.