4-Don't have the answer, but we...

Seeing an old enemy wasn't something Felix expected...and he sure as hell wasn't expecting to agree to work with Jackson.

He got home a bit later before Chan, sighing to himself with worry.

Channie...I can't lose you...I don't want anything to happen to you...

He started to break down in tears, he was finally going to give up being a criminal until Jackson showed up. And now...there was no way he could tell Chan, he felt like he caused even more of a burden to the older having an old enemy find him.

And now since they were together...Chan was also a target.

The younger went to shower, thoughts running through his head of what to do.

Channie will hate it...finding out I'm killing and selling again...but I have to protect him...I just have to do it...and it will be over soon...

The rest of the evening he was in bed waiting for the older to come home, feeling sorrow for himself that now his life and Chan's life is in a predicament.

"Lixie...? I'm home babe!"

Chan announced entering the condo, the younger heard him but didn't respond pressing his cheek into his pillow staring out the window.

That's odd...

Chan went looking for the younger, making his way to their bedroom.

"Sweetie? You in here?" Chan said softly coming in.

"Hm...? Oh hi Channie..." Felix gave a small smile sitting up, he tried to put on the fakest smile he could so Chan wouldn't know.

"Hey baby, you're in bed already? Was work rough today?" Chan asked with worry removing his gun and badge, going over to Felix's side sitting close to him.

"Um...kinda..." he tried lying.

Rough would be an understatement...

To Felix, even he were to tell Chan about the whole problem there would be nothing the older could do. Jackson had plenty of evidence to get them both in trouble, there was nothing Chan could do to deny it to the police.

"Well, I brought home some cake for my cutie~
Would that cheer you up?" He teased kissing him.

"Sounds perfect Channie" Felix blushed, even though nothing was perfect right now. Being with Chan at the moment felt perfect to him, and that's what he needed.

~

After the couple ate dinner and cake, Felix was back in bed checking his phone while Chan was in the shower. He was already seeing demands from Jackson.

Jackson:
Hey Lixie~
I have your first target in a few days, here is the guy.

Also, don't even think about trying to take me out.
I have certain connections in certain places who will still send the evidence to the cops about Chan if you do, so think wisely Lixie dear~

Felix sighed glancing at the bathroom door making sure Chan was still in there before opening the info on his phone, dejavu hit remembering when he would kill so often.

Alright...I guess I have to kill a few of these jerks...

*click*

"You doing ok little kitty?" Chan teased coming out in a towel going to his closet.

"Channie...I told you I'm not a cat..." Felix blushed and pouted quickly locking his phone to put to charge.

"But you're so cute like one~" Chan sang from their closet, the younger just shook his head seeing the older come back out in his shorts.

"Chan..." he blushed.

"And feisty like one too~" Chan smirked getting on the bed crawling on top of the boy, the younger gave a small giggle.

"Damn I've missed your beautiful face all day, especially having to deal with 2 homicides today" Chan joked a bit as he started to kiss him, the younger tried getting in the mood for them to get it on but hearing Chan said that reminded him of what he would have to do for Jackson.

He gently cupped Chan's face as the older kissed him deeper, sliding his hands under Felix's shirt.

"I missed touching my cutie~" Chan teased against his lips, grinding his body down against the younger's. Felix was trying his hardest to get in the mood, but just couldn't which Chan noticed.

He gave a few more kisses on his lips, glancing down to see the boy not reacting like he usually would.

"Lix...is something wrong...?" He asked with worry looking down at him.

"Hm..? N-no...I'm ok" the boy gave a small smile, but Chan knew something was bothering him.

"Baby...I can tell. Something isn't right...you said you had a rough day at work? Did something happen?" Chan asked with more worry cupping his cheek.

The younger stared into his eyes for a moment, wanting so badly to tell him his problems. Wanting Chan to so badly tell him no matter what, everything would be ok.

But...he just couldn't...

"I-I think I'm just tired Channie..." he slowly sat up.

"That's completely fine beautiful, we can skip sex tonight. You still wanna cuddle?" Chan said lovingly stroking his hair.

"Mmhmm..." Felix blushed with a small smile.

"Ok, cuddle time cute stuff~"

Chan gave a small giggle laying down to pull the boy down against his chest, holding him close and kissing his head.

"I love you Felix...I always will" Chan said softly.

"Thank you Channie...I love you too..." Felix looked up to him with big eyes.

I love you Channie...that's why I have to do anything to protect you...like you protect me...