2- We changing the game

After Chan managed to clear Felix for the night and get him released, he had to finish up some last minute things before meeting him home later.

"Baby? I'm home" Chan sighed entering their shared condo.

"Channie? I'm in the kitchen!" Felix yelled.

"Ok, I'm coming" Chan said with tiredness after a long day, getting home late around 9 pm because of Felix getting arrested.

"Hey Lix" he said removing his gun and badge, placing them on the counter.

"Channie~" the younger ran up to him pulling him into a kiss slipping his arms around his neck.

"Hey cutie...there's that cute tattoo and freckles~" Chan teased kissing him softly as wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.

With changing up his look, Felix made sure whenever he went out he wore concealer to cover up his tattoo and freckles. Being sure his face won't get recognized since he was still wanted in Seoul, so he had to be cautious even here.

"Hi Channie~
Channie...I'm sorry I was bad and got in trouble tonight...and made you come home late. I know you're tired" Felix gave a sad pout looking into his eyes.

"Well...we're trying to make you into less of a criminal...even though it's quite difficult" Chan tried joking hugging him close.

"I know Channie...but oh! You'll be proud of me! I have an idea for what I can do instead of killing people and selling drugs~" he giggled.

Oh lord...

"Oh ya? And what that might be?" Chan teased kissing his cheeks.

"Mmhmm! I'll work at that jewelry store you like!"

"Really? That's not such a bad idea-"

Hold on...

Chan paused to think for a moment looking at the boy skeptically.

"Chan...?"

"Lix...you aren't planning on working there to steal, are you?" Chan asked lowly gripping Felix's waist.

"Um..." Felix gave a nervous smile.

"I knew it...Felix, no" Chan sighed pulling away from him to walk around the counter.

"Huh? Why not?" Felix whined following after.

"Because I know you and you're gonna steal, we both know having shiny and expensive things around you is a problem" he said getting some water.

"But I mean...I could get you that $4000 watch you saw...without having to pay anything~" Felix gave an innocent pout going up to him.

"Felix, no. It's final, think of something else to keep you busy please" Chan sighed again placing his glass down.

"Fine...I did make you a late but special dinner Channie..." he said with big eyes hugging him, the older hugged him back smiling softly.

"Thank you sweetie, you didn't have to tonight" Chan kissed his nose.

"Well...it was my fault you came home late...but surprise! I made us noodles~" he giggled.

"So cute...thank you baby~"

The older resumed kissing him softly, wrapping his arms tighter around his waist. It was his love and warm touches that would make his days better especially after long days as a cop.

"So~
Does Channie want to eat and then..." the younger smirked as he slowly slid the palm of his hand to Chan's crotch, palming the front of his jeans.

"...you can punish your criminal Lixie?~" he teased against the older's lips.

Oh fuck...

"I think I most definitely will, you need to learn your lesson sweetie~" Chan smirked back sliding his hands to Felix's ass.

"Well I want to see your pretty pistol again Channie~
And I don't mean that one" he said sensually glancing over to Chan's gun on the counter, the older becoming more turned on.

"God damn baby...when you talk like that it gets me going" he growled kissing him again.

"Let's hurry up and eat before I can't control myself" he teased.

"Well, you can hurry up and eat dinner...then enjoy me as dessert~" Felix giggled.

Well fuck...

                                              ~
Especially after a long day, making love to the younger was something Chan could never get tired of.

"Ah...! Ah...! Yes...!"

"My little criminal is quite loud~"

After they ate, Chan wasted no time getting intimate with the boy. They were on their second round and Felix was a moaning mess as the older was fucking him from behind.

"Yes! Ah! Don't stop...! Yes!!" He begged pressing his face into the pillow grabbing fistfuls of it as Chan pounded into him.

"You know I won't~" Chan licked his lips feeling his climax close again, lifting Felix's hips to hit his spot.

"Oh my god! There...! There...!" Felix moaned louder, eyes shut tight as he felt himself close as well.

"The best ass around, and all for me~" Chan growled smacking it, as soon as he did the younger came beneath himself giving a low moan.

"Channie!" He panted out of breath, the older gave a loud groan after Cumming into him as well reaching his release.

"God damn..." he said out of breath as well, pulling out from the younger, gently rolling him on his back.

"Chan..." the boy mumbled with hooded eyes and swollen lips, the older smirked leaning down to kiss him.

"Cutest criminal all for me~" he teased in between kisses, the younger giggled back wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Channie is my sexy cop all for me~"

"You know I like it when you say that~" he bit his lip stroking his hands up and down Felix's body, rubbing his fingers over his pink buds.

"And I like it when you fuck me hard~" he giggled again.

"Oh ya? Well let me make sure I don't disappoint~" the older leaned back to press the tip of his member at Felix's entrance, getting more turned on to see the cum he just released into him run down his rim and thighs.

"C-Channie..." he gave a needy moan gripping the sheets throwing his head back.

*smack*

"Ah!"

Chan smacked his thigh slamming back inside him, the younger pleading his name.

"Ah! C-Channie...!"

"Punishment time sweetie~"