Chapter 1

"Seriously Mikayla, this is the worst movie I've ever seen.

"Shush." I told him. "I like it."

Matt groaned and sunk down into the couch.

"Besides, it's almost over."

"Thank fuck." He grumbled.

I ignored him and concentrated on the end of the film, I loved it, he just had no taste.

"Finally." He announced ten minutes later as the credits began to roll.

"It wasn't that bad Matthew." I scolded.

"Yeah, it really was." He said grinning.

I rolled my eye's standing up. "Drink?"

He nodded and began flicking through chanels on the television.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of beers, walking back in handing him one.

I flopped down next to him.

"When are you going back to San Francisco?" He asked.

"Going up Tuesday and I'll be back late Friday." I told him. "Ooh and I have a date on Saturday night."

"Who's the poor bastard?"

I punched him in the arm. "A guy from the San Francisco office, he's coming here for the weekend and he asked me out." I told him winking.

"Your a horny bitch."

"You never complained." I pointed out.

He just shrugged. "You'll end up moving there won't you?"

"Probably."

My job had me flying weekly between LA and San Francisco and I knew the day was coming when I'd be put permanently in the San Francisco office.

"What will I do if you go?" He asked.

"Have a proper relationship Matthew." I told him. "Or you could come up on the weekends, when your not touring."

"I have proper relationships Mickey, not my fault they don't last, and besides, your one to give relationship advice."

He had a point.

I looked at him. "You have a point."

"I do." He said grabbing me. "So what do you want to do now?"

I laughed and shook my head. "I wonder."

I put my beer down, and straddled him.

He smiled up at me. "What are you doing Mikayla?"

"Shut up." I told him, wrapping my fingers in his hair and kissing him.

Matt and I had a strange relationship. We'd been friends for years and we'd been sleeping together for almost as long. We stopped when either of us had a relationship, neither of us ever got jealous, but once the relationship was over we'd start this all over again. My friend Tyra told me it was unhealthy, but I couldn't see how, we were great friends who had great sex, what could be wrong with that?

I grabbed Matt's shirt and pulled it over his head and he began kissing down my neck.

"Are we going to the bed?" He asked, pulling my shirt off.

I reached down, undoing his jeans. He was hard, he was ready.

"No." I said, reaching down and freeing him from his underwear.

"Fine by me." He murmured, grabbing my jeans and pulling them off.

We both wiggled about, ridding ourselves of our clothes. Once they were gone I put my hands in his hair, kissing him. He gripped my hips tightly as I slid down his length. I couldn't help but groan softly. Our relationship might be unhealthy, but fuck, the sex was great.

As usual the sex was long and fabulous. Another upside of our relationship, we knew exactly how to please eachother.

And oh god, he was doing a fantastic job, I thought as I threw my head back, moaning as another orgasm shuddered through my body.

Matt sucked my nipple, then gripped my hips, quickening his pace. I did my best to keep up, but got lost in another orgasm. Eventually Matt slammed himself hard and deep inside of me, burying his face in my neck and groaning. I felt him let go.

"Fuck." He murmured, into my neck. "I'm screwed if you leave."

"Your screwed if I stay." I laughed, collapsing next to him on the couch.

He smiled, leaning back and closing his eye's. "Yeah, but in a good way."

A very good way, I thought closing my eye's. Admittedly if I did move, I'd miss Matt, alot.