Understanding

(Back to Kenzie's pov)

I got home after work and was really tired.I took a bath before checking my laptop for any important messages from work but there was none.There was an aggressive knock on the door,I sigh and open the door only to see the girl from the club that day-the one that couldn't let go of my boyfriend I think her name was Jackie or something like that.

"Hi how do you know where I live?".I ask not letting her in.

"Where is Xander?I need to see him".She said.

"Xander isn't back from work yet but I'll tell him you visited".

"Can I come in?".She ask and I couldn't refuse her even though I wanted to.

She entered checking the house properly."Are you two staying together?doesn't Xander has a house of his own?".She ask rudely.

"Of course he does,he just prefers staying with me and we are dating so....".

Her face turn into a frown then began laughing in a mocking manner."I only knew Xander for a month and he was so broken.I felt so bad for him,he mentioned the girl he loves left him then I wonder which kind of a dumb girl will see a man like Xander and leave him?Then I realized it's you-You are the girl.Gosh you really broke him".She said.

So Xander told her everything......

"I think you need to leave".I order also in a rude way.

"You know I've such an impact on him.I mean when I saw him like that I told him to get drunk,smoke and forget about you.He didn't want to do it but I forced him to and in his own right mind we slept together I think twice".

They had sex?and that's why Xander doesn't want me going to that club because he was scared Jackie would tell me everything......

"Look Jackie,I'm a busy lady just get out of my house".She hiss before leaving.

I scoff at myself.Why didn't Xander tell me about that?That's why he didn't want me following him to the club.....I ignored everything and focus on my laptop.I worked until 7:30pm and then I close my laptop resting.Xander isn't back yet,he should have been back by now.I texted him and he texted he is coming home.I made dinner for both of us and the door open loudly.He pull his jacket and smile at me.

"Did something come up?you're late today".I ask with concern.

"Katherine is back and Mom will be back next week-

"Are you okay with everything,I know you've forgiven your father but do you really still want your parents to be together again?".I ask and the thought about it before nodding.

"Kathy wants them back and mom still can't move on from Dad so yes they should be together again".He conclude and I also concluded in my mind it's time for us to talk about Jackie.

"Xander answer me truthfully did you sleep with Jackie?".I straightforwardly ask.

He was shocked by my question and then mutter a curse under his breath,"I didn't cheat on you okay?It was a moment of weakness between me and Jackie.I got carried away and you know alcohol and sadness for me doesn't mix well".He tried to explain.

"Was it before I left?".He nod in reply.

I sigh,I can't blame him he didn't really cheat on me.It was before we started dating so I don't blame him.

"But still you should have told me,why didn't you?".

"I thought you will be upset and I didn't want that".