Meeting the Two Bad Boys

The Next Morning,I did my usual and Ben dropped me off at college,just like yesterday they were all mocking Ben and me again,I ignore them.April and Timothy were busy talking to each other and I joined their conversation.I just learned Jake just bought a new car and when I asked what's so special about the car April mentioned it's a Lamborghini I gasp and immediately regreted why I asked what's so special about it cause the car is special.He bought a Lamborghini just like that?and the Xander guy bought a Ferrari also just like that?for a dumb mere competition?Why don't they lend me the money for a month and I know what to use it for.My life would change for the better.

I groan when I saw I had English class-A problematic class.I arranged my locker and also went to the bathroom,I took my books that I need to the class and quickly went before bumping into someone making all my arranged books fell on the floor.It's a blond guy exactly the one I saw yesterday.He face me,how could God create such a beautiful human?His lips are bit wide and he has a sharp jaw,his blue eyes are so deep you can get lost in them forever-His face is manly and not boyish like Jake's.Both are equally handsome while Jake has these playboy look,Xander has a more mature and serious look.

"Watch where you're going Bitch".He said moving me back to reality.Then I registered what he just called me.

A Bitch?

"I'm sorry about the bump but there's no need for you to call me a-a-BITCH".I felt disgusted with myself for saying the word.

I forgot about the admiration I've for him,he's hamdsome and all but he's got no attitude."Whatever".He mutter and move past me,his cologne was bright and simple just like mine.I took a deep breath.He's really rude but blessed with an handsome face and we are in the same class.

I also went in and April wave at me to sit next to her,I smile and I went towards April's seat before a guy took my hand and push me in a seat next to him,he was wearing a glass.First of all that's rude and the whole class were watching I hate being the center of attention.

"Don't stand up,sit next to me for today".I stare at the guy and he pull his glass.Jake.

I suddenly remembered what happened at the toilet yesterday and I flush in remembering that,and I also told myself I would yell at him for coming into the ladies bathroom without permission.I wanted to stand up but he holds me tight and jolted me to the seat,I felt an awful stare by Evelyn,She was sitting next to the blond rude guy,his hands were wrapped around her shoulders.She gave a warning stare that makes me kinda scared.I tried to wriggle my hands from his hold but he's strong.

"Let go of me".

"Fine but you've to sit next to me,it's needed".

"But why?".

He finally face me right,"You see that red head girl-Evelyn she is sitting next to my nemesis and she wanted me to be jealous so I also wanted her to be jealous-

"Wait -hold on-pause.What?I came here to learn not to make someone jealous and I don't care about your relationship".

"I didn't ask you to care,just wrap your hands around me and we are all good".

"And how are you so sure that she would be jealous?".I ask him.

"Because I know Evelyn-She gets jealous all the time".

I'm trying to understand what Jake means by his nemesis,Is the blond guy Xander?Like Xander Hart the Richest?.

"Just do it".I shakily raise my right hand to his shoulder and he use his hands to make me do it better,I shifted my hands comfortably on the shoulders.I could see everyone surprise face.