A New Beginning

I got back to Seattle late in the night,I went back into my house and the door was already open.I got a bit alarmed and went inside,the place was neater.I miss this place,I turn on the light and saw Xander sitting on the kitchen stool,his head was on the table.I miss him so much.I left my luggage In the living room and went to where he stay,he was asleep and there was two alcoholic drink on the table and they were all empty.He has started drinking again,there was a note on his right hand,I gently slip it from his hand.

It was the note I left him,there were tears in the note.I know I hurt him so bad.I manage to carry him into my bedroom-And drop him on the bed.I climb on him and kiss him on the lips.

"I miss you so much Xander".I kiss him again and I just want him to kiss me back but all I hear is a groan from him.

I slept on his chest feeling so comfortable.I woke up on the bed with sheets covering me,he already knew I'm back.I'm so nervous to talk to him.I knock on the bathroom door,is he inside?Am not hearing any shower running.I close my eyes and open the door,it was all silent there was no one.Where is he?.

After I took my bath and got dress,I went to the living room he still wasn't there.I got worried,he came back with his phone on his other hand.He stare at me and walk past me to the kitchen,I wanted to hug him or kiss him.I'm so scared he hates me k has he move on already?.

"You are awake so soon,I couldn't cook so I ordered some pizza for both of us".

That's it?

"Did you see my note?".I ask knowing he saw it and read it.

"Oh yes I did,it was crazy and-and-sad".

"You left me all alone here and you didn't even tell me the reason you left?Can you tell me?You told me not to call or text and I obeyed you even though I wanted so badly to hear your voice.How could you leave me like that again and again?".I didn't cry,I'm so tired of crying.

"I came back-for you though I'm here and I wouldn't leave you ever again".

We stare at each other lustfully,He walk-ran to me and carry me in his arms.I smile in tears and our lips meet each other."God you don't know how much I've been waiting for this day".He said and I kiss him more.

He carried me to the couch and climb on me.I kiss him deeper and he clung to my back,I separated my legs and he came in between so I use my leg to wrap around his waist.We kiss more deeper,I felt my nipples hardened as his lips touch my skin,he whisper sweet words to me and I believe every single one of them.We tore out our clothes and make way for each other,as soon as my breast got freed,his mouth welcomed it.I moan when his tongue flicked my nipples.I put my hand in his hair moaning more louder.

He lay me down on the couch,kneeling between my legs.He kiss my thigh,he continue kissing it and I grew desperate.I wrap my legs on his neck and urge him closer to my vagina.He suddenly push his two fingers in my vagina and I yell then moan when he move his fingers in rhythm.He stop and his tongue touched my clit,I rose up then rest my head back on the couch,no one has ever kiss me there before not even Jake.

I cried with pleasure when his lips continue playing and roaming my vagina,He rose his face up and lick his lips twice,that action of him is enough to get me arouse more than I already am.He showed me his fingers and they are filled with my wetness,he licked it and smile."Kiss please kiss me".I moan and he quickly shove his mouth to mine,

"You are so wet for me aren't you Kenzie?".I nod my head.I wanted him desperately so desperately.

He spread my legs more as he entered with full speed,I gasp and breath.I needed this I wanted it.He moved slower and slower,I guess he didn't want me hurt.I moan also moving with him,.....enjoying every single thrust he gave me,"Xan-der I'm cuming".