Prologue

"Come over here bitch".

I listened to my father and went toward him.I was shaking with fear and anticipation;he slapped me twice his wide hands visible on my two cheeks.He dragged me by my hair and threw me on the floor where the broken glass were all scattered.My hands and arm were bleeding profusely.Tears came down from my eyes but I knew well not to face him with my teary eyes.

"Why didn't you clean my shoes?You made me look like an uncleaned idiot in front of my rich friends".He growl grabbing my hair tighter and I gasp in pain.

He stood me up and saw my teary face,his deep chuckle was of anger.He slapped me again making me fall down on the broken glass again.I couldn't cry not because I don't want to but if I had cried my punishment would've been worsed than ever,he would have made me stood on and Ice block or kept me outside in the rain for a whole day.

"Bitch do you want to cry?Why don't you cry and let me show you what your punishment would be".He chuckle again.

He pull out a cigarette from his pocket and started smoking.God I hate the smell so irritating.He wasn't looking at me,he probably was looking for a way to steal from Mom again to pay his debt.My mom came from behind him and silently took me to another room in our house.

"Where were you Mom?He lay his filthy hands on me again".I said sobbing.

She hugged me before noticing the blood from my arm and hands,she quickly took the first aid box and apply it on me.She was also sobbing."It's okay Kenzie,I figured out a way to leave this house.Ben already gave me a way out of all of this".She said still applying the aid on my hands.

Benjamin is my boyfriend,he stays in Seattle but we talks often on the phone and we often do video chats.He knew about the constant abuse me and Mom faced from my Dad and he was always looking for solutions.

"What did he say?".

"He told us to run away".I gasp at her.

"How is that possible?We can't run from Dad".

"Yes we can,I already bought us tickets to Seattle-just me and you and we will be alright.We would be fine without that horrible man I married".

She showed me the tickets but I was still unsure about the situation.Dad is a gambler,drinker and a slutty man.He once tried to rape me and that's was when I concluded he is a really cruel and horrible monster that needed to be dealt with.I feared him more than anyone in my entire life,he beats my Mom the most and totutrd the hell outta me.The abuse started when I was ten,I often told Mom to run away from him;we would both leave and never come back but she didn't listen,she thought she could changed him,she thought all the man needed was more love and trust from her and he would change.I tried multiple times to convince her that he won't change unless he want to and he doesn't look like he wants to.She sometimes shun me up and always send me out when he was always about to rape her.

When I was in high school,She admitted to herself that she was wrong and she should have left when she had the chance,she apologized to me and told me she will find a way out for us.She saved so much money for us but my Dad somehow always finds out and stole it for gamble.Until today when she told me she found a way out.Escape.

I nod my head meaning I agree to what she said,She told me to hide the ticket and I did.Before she could say more to me,She was dragged by the hair and threw to the living room by the horrible man I called my Dad."Mom!!!!".

I wasn't shocked by what happened.The situation right now told me to lock myself in until the rape was over,that's what my mom always told me to do.I know you must think why can't we go to the cops,we did thousands of times I showed them proves but my Dad finds a way out to be out of jail and then toture me or my Mom later.He threatened me that if I ever go the cops he would kill my mother and she's the only one I have left in this world.I heard her shouts from the living room and my Dad groans and slaps.I put a earpiece in my ear and listened to my favourite song.I his the tickets where he would never finds it even if he searched for it.I open my wardrobe and started packing my clothes,I didn't know when we would leave but I wanted to be prepared.

I took out a small picture of my future college.I got a scholarship into a prestige college in Seattle but couldn't go because my Dad forbids it,My boyfriend was heartbroken by the news and I was more heartbroken.Now I'm having another opportunity of not only going to the college but also to start a new life there with my boyfriend and mother.My life would be perfect.I'll make sure of it.

Please votes and comments