Dates

I slept on Jake's lap and tried to sleep peacefully after the incident but couldn't.Xander came into my room and I shut my eyes didn't know why but I did.I'm sure he would think I'm asleep.

"Aren't you suppose to be home by now?".Jake ask arrogantly and I didn't like the tone he was using for Xander.Why can't they just get along?.

"I would leave when you leave".Xander also use the same tone.

Jake gently rest my head on the bed and went to meet Xander,I open a eye to see what's going on between them.

"I can't leave her all alone here,she needs me".Jake said

"She also needs me".

"Aren't you tired of getting rejected?,I would have given up if I were you".

Xander chuckle,"That's the problem I'm not you".

"You keep trying to play a losing game just like in high school.She loves me Xander not you.You are not good for her aren't you scared you are going to ruin her life?".

Xander scoff,"That's the problem I've with your upcoming relationship with her.I'm scared you're going to ruin her life again and again.The problem isn't me it's you-You are always a problem to begin with ever since high school".

"I'm sure your whole existence is even a mistake to God himself".Jake mocks.

"Isn't that what your mother thinks of you?Isn't that why she always ran from you?".

Both were giving angry glares to each other,sadness,jealousy,anger filled their eyes for each other.I don't want this at least not today when my own father sell me out,I'm still dealing with that and yet they come here fighting over me.It's so uncomfortable.I stood up from the bed and they both notice me,I went toward the door and open it wide.

"What are you doing?Kenzie?".Xander ask.

"Both of you leave.I don't want you both here.If you both want to continue with your dumb fights them you aren't welcome here not in my house".

"Wait Kenzie-

"Please respect me and leave".They both stare at each other and left.I close the door and cried for a minute and slept off.

I ate my lunch and went to the restaurant,April and Timothy called and asked why I'm not in school and I just had to tell them I'm sick.I got into the restaurant and on of the chefs told me the manager called for me.

"You are late".

I check my wristwatch,I'm one minute earlier but I didn't say that to him,I couldn't or I would get fired."I'm sorry sir it wouldn't happen again".

"I'm also sorry too Kenzie but you can't work here anymore.You are fired".

I inhale a sharp intake of breath and let it out,I'm one minute earlier and I'm fired?Just like that?after all my hardwork."My salary sir?".

He glare at me,"There's no salary for you,unfortunately the moth hasn't ended before you got fired so you there's no salary for you".

I felt a pang in my chest,"You can't do that sir I need that money.I've worked so hard for it".

"Please get out".After I pleaded with him again and he didn't budge,I gave up and went out of the restaurant.I started crying again and saw Evelyn chewing a gum laughing at me.I ignored her.

"Don't you want to know why you got fired?It's was because of me I got you fired,you do know that's the advantage of being wealthy".

"What the-