24.

They arrived at the decorative painting of Salazar Slytherin and Riddle glanced over to her, "What?"

"I don't like saying the password; you do it," she humbly begged.

"No."

She crossed her arms angrily looking at him, "I'm not saying it."

"You can be absolutely stupid sometimes, it's just a word," said Riddle, "Pureblood." and the painting slid open to the lasting hallway leading into the common room.

"It's not about the word itself. It's about the meaning behind it. Doesn't it bother you how something so horrid is our password? It gives us a bad rep." she walked past him.

"Why should it bother me, I gain no sympathy towards Mudbloods."

Lyra stopped instantly and lightly struck his arm, "Don't use that word near me."

"Why are you so kind towards them?"

"What have muggle-borns done wrong to be called that? It's not their fault magic literally selected them. We're not continuing this conversation Riddle." she sternly said as they were standing in front of her door."Good night."

Lyra opened her to only find Riddle brush past her, inviting himself to her private room properly looking around familiarizing himself with the precise details.

"Hey I didn't allow you in, get out." she slammed the door.

"Your room is a mess."

"Much appreciated for stating a visible fact. Now I want to shower. Leave."

"No." he delicately picked up their potions homework and saw she hadn't started it. Holding it up, "This is due in two days."

She clasped it out of her hands shoving it into a drawer, "I'll do it later tonight. You can go now."

He leaned in to be at eye level with her and smiled, "Why? Are you withholding something?"

"Congratulations you figured it out. I'm hiding Weasley under my bed. Care to look?" she joked.

Riddle grabbed a book on top of her vanity and sat comfortably on the leather chair facing her bed. Lyra became annoyed, seeing he wasn't proceeding to leave any time soon, and proceeded to take off her socks and sweater, hurling it at his face.

He ripped it off and hurled it towards the ground glaring fiercely at her when he instantly noticed she was standing without a shirt and in her trousers, "What are you doing."

She opened her drawer, her back confronting him, pulling out her nightgown and a pair of clean knickers. "You're not leaving, and I'm going to shower." She slammed her bathroom door as he heard her turn on the water.

Rapidly he stood up taking advantage of this chance and pried apart her room, looking in every corner, every crack desperately trying to uncover something. He went through her nightstand to once more discover nothing. Opening her vanity drawers, he noticed the empty vials that were clumped together in a leather bag, recognizing them as sleeping drafts. But why did she possess so many?

Properly securing them away he pulled open another drawer to his surprise revealing colorful knickers and matching bras neatly placed beside each other and pulled out one of her short nightgowns eyeing at the unusual length.

"I don't think red's your complementary color." He dropped the nightgown at the startling sound of Lyra's sarcastic voice who was leaning against her bathroom door. Displaying nothing but a raven coarse nightgown stopping above her knees. Her hair still damp and trickling water, she walked over and picked up the cloth shoving it back into its place, and pulled out a perfect Slytherin green colored one, holding it up to him, "There this one will match you." she laughed.