30.

"Lyra you're so infuriating, just wear the damn dress," Mulciber spoke with apparent exhaustion.

"It's a school club, not the Malfoy ball. Why do I have to wear a dress?" she yelled, throwing the raven blue silk dress to her bed.

He groaned and placed his head in his hands, "That's how it is, you think I constantly want to wear a dress shirt and my dress robe trousers? No, now suck it up."

"You're not the one who has to forcefully wear heels," she huffed, picking up the black dainty heels to which she warily eyed with an uncomfortable look.

"I give up," he said flinging his body backward onto the bed.

She grabbed the elegant dress which was off the shoulder with a corset-like top that fanned out just above her ample waist and groaned. "Turn around so I can change."

"I'm flattered, but you lack the part I'm interested in." he waved his wand around to her lower half.

She rolled her eyes in a small laughter and took off the loose-fitting jumper and trouser she had changed into after her uniform, standing into her white lace knickers and bra, feeling completely vulnerable. Mulciber might remain the sole person she'd naturally feel comfortable being around semi-naked for a while.

She turned and slipped into the dress with him looking at the frail injured body, in bruises and scars.

"Zip me up ya?" she politely asked, pulling her now straight hair aside.

He walked over, his eye was stuck onto the scars on her back, and zipped her dress while taking a deep breath in. "Will, you ever tell me what happened to you?"

"Maybe one day." she hummed as she sat clasping her heels. "How do I look?" Lyra spun around for him to get a proper look.

"Like the prettiest woman in the castle." he smiled looking at her shoulders with the visible bra straps showing. "Forgetting something?" his finger hooking under and snapping it.

Lyra pulled down the adjustable straps, unclasping it with ease, and tossed it to her chair before running out her dorm.

They stood in front of the class door, arms linked, "God I don't want to be here." she scoffed.

"Shut it and smile." he placed his fingers on the edge of her rosy lips and pulled it up to a smile.

He held the door for her as they walked in.

"Ah Miss Lenkrov you've finally arrived," Slughorn exclaimed with a drink in his hand.

The rest of the boys were already there standing around Riddle all also with a drink in their hand, eyeing her altered appearance.

Riddle found it odd to see her perfumed hair straight with two perfect curls framing her face. How she stood so close to Mulciber not letting her nervous eyes wander aimlessly towards him.

Everyone took a seat around the circular table Riddle directly across from her with Mulciber and Lestrange on by her sides.

"I must say Tom, my boy, how ever did you think of a potion like that?" Slughorn asked as he took a sip of his alcoholic drink.

"It was a joined effort with Lenkrov, and she held most of the ideas," he smiled awkwardly towards her.

"It seems you're most skilled with miraculously healing properties, why is that?" Slughorn arched a curious brow to her.

Lyra took a sip of her sparkling water nervously trying to think of something close to the truth, "Well to be honest Professor I was somewhat of a healer I suppose."