26.

TW- This chapter contains sexual assault.

She caught a second-year student standing outside and kindly asked her to allow her in, showing the letter Septimus sent she was instantly let in.

"His room is the first one on the right!" the young Gryffindor spoke.

She went up the crooked stairs and knocked waiting for his response, but all that happened was the door flung itself open.

Lyra walked in to only observe Clearwater sitting on his bed with another one of his friends propped onto another. But no Weasley, she couldn't spot him. The door slammed shut, making her jump a little.

"Ah, Lenkrov looks like you made it," Clearwater spoke with such enthusiasm.

There was a sense of legitimate fear that washed over Lyra, she had to get out and fast, " I have to go Septimus is looking for me." But her path was intentionally blocked and they wouldn't allow her to voluntarily leave.

"Oh trust me he isn't, he's spending the night at the Ravenclaw dorms isn't he Adams ."

"I didn't think you'd actually believe he was the one that supposedly sent you to meet. You're not as clever as you make yourself to be it seems." Adam laughed.

It was a trick.

She didn't have her wand, she was buzzed, there was no one to help her. Funny isn't it, she had been tortured, hit with the darkest spells, and had no struck of fear in her. But at this precise moment, her standing alone with two Gryffindors made her step back.

"You see Adams I was traditionally taught that a woman should always know her proper place."

"Me as well Clearwater, but I was also taught a woman needs to be disciplined."

Lyra tried to make a run for it but there was no point, Clearwater had seized her and threw her onto his bed with ease climbing on top of her.

Adams gripped her arms back violently squeezing causing her to yell.

"Silencio." He threw his wand off to the side,"Wouldn't want anyone to hear you now would we." Clearwater grinned triumphantly, enjoying every second of it.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" She tried resisting, tried so hard to combat them off, but the fear instilled in her was blocking her magic.

"How thoughtful of you to have worn your nightgown. It's almost as you knew and prepared for us." Adams had begun to laugh, the distinctive sound of the two's voice made her physically nauseous.

She wanted it to stop, desperately begging, frantically apologizing for her behavior towards them., "I'm begging you please, please stop." she screamed and she screamed as much as her raw throat could handle, the countless tears flowed becoming more and more by the second, mascara smudged all over her eyes. All it did was progress it even more.

Clearwater's hands disgustingly explored every possible inch of her body, ripping open the visible top of her nightgown he bit her breast, hard. She could feel the warmth of her blood running down. He dug his fingers into her thigh, slashing into them leaving crimson marks behind, she knew was about to happen and could not prepare for it.

"Please, Please stop." Her throat burning, she was fumbling her words. Not again, please not again she thought to herself.

He struck her repeatedly, she could taste the flowing blood tracked down along her lips "All you're doing is instantly turning me on Lenkrov."

He slid his hand up her thigh while kissing, biting her neck marking every visible part. The bulge in his pants being pressed, grinding against her. He wanted her to undoubtedly remember this every day when she looked in the mirror.