Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I had never been so embarrased in my life. My overprotective brother and my best friend had seen me almost having sex with some guy.

May be I wasn't that ashamed from Cassandra as I was from Daniel. Cassy had seen me getting out from a guy's bed, but Danny... actually, he was thinking I was actually a virgin for these 26 years.

I looked away from them. I couldn't handle looking into Danny's hurt eyes while Cassy was only smirking.

I looked up into Alexander's eyes. He was looking at me. I could see questions in his eyes.

"I will go and change. Make yourself comfortable." I said and got up from the coach. I straightened my shirt.

"I will go with you. I have to tell you something. " Alexander said. I nodded.

We walked in the bedroom. I heard Alexander close the door. "Can you please tell me who are they?" He asked. I turned around.

"She is my best friend who is desperately trying to find me a guy and he is my older, overprotective brother. He was actually thinking I was a virgin for 26 years. And now he saw that I am not a virgin anymore. " I answered.

"And what are they doing here?" He asked.

"I don't know. I will get dressed and ask them. " I said. He nodded.

I walked in my walk-in closet and put on my sweatpants. I made my hair into a messy bun. I walked out of the closet and saw Alexander sitting on my bed.

"I'm ready. " I said. He got up and walked to the door. I took the door handle to open the door but Alexander pushed me to the wall and pressed his body to mine.

"I'm still hard, Melanie! " he said. I was instantly turned on.

He leaned in for a kiss. The next moment door opened and I saw my brother looking at me. Alexander stepped back. We all walked into the living room.

I looked at Alexander. "I guess it's time to say some truth. " I said.

"Are you finaly saying that you got the hot Armani guy?" Cass spoke. I shot her a glare.

"Dan, this is Alexander Brown. He is my..." I started but couldn't finish. I wasn't sure what to say.

"I'm her boyfriend. We have been dating for two weeks." Alexander spoke. Ok...

"Boyfriend? " Daniel asked.

"Yes. Alex is my boyfriend." I said.

"Ok." He said.

"But what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"You forgot?" Cassy asked. "We came to pick you up. We're visitting your mother today." She said.

Oh my. I had totally forgotten that we are going to Richmond to visit my mother today.  "Oh, right. " I whispered. "I will go and take some things. " I said and turned around to walk away.

I went inside my closet and put on a dress. It was simple. The chest area was blue thigh, so I didn't wear bra under it. Under the chest area was white, loose part. It had big blue, yellow and green flowers. I hopped in my pumps.

I took a big bag and put in it my sleeping shirt, some shorts, tops, clean underwear, sneakers, hoodie and sweatpants.

"Melanie! May be we should take Alexander with us. Your mom will want to meet your knew boyfriend. " Cassandra said after I got back with a bag of some clothes.