Chapter 11

A week as passed and still nothing, no progress on Lexa's state. The Doctor had said that she showed positive progress, her body was responding well, however it changed nothing of Lexa's condition.

Fortunately for me though, Diyoza has being constantly travelling. I guess that is her way of keeping it together, making her mind busy. Because of this i get to visit Lexa everyday, telling her about Madi and our friends.

During that time, i share stories of our first kiss, the first time i started flirting with her. How we met for the first time. At the time i was ten years old. Basically we ran into each other at a park, literary.

Honestly all the girl did was throw dirt at me and instantly my mom arranged a play date. Typical mom move, or not.

Standing up from my seat with slow footsteps i make my way to my bag at the door and retrieve a single Rose flower.

Placing it at the bedside table filled with plenty flowers. Lexa hates Rose flowers which is why i got her one, a compliment for the day we had our first date.

Not having much time left, i placed my hand on her face like i always did before leaving. Though this time something felt foreign. My hand delicately moved over her cheeks, Jew, Chin till my thumb was hovering over her bottom lip.

Lips so dry but tinder, lips that I long for every night. I love this woman and each second that passes without seeing those stunning eyes i'm lost.

How would it feel to taste those lips once more. To feel their roughness against mine. Having to breathe in her aroma and curve the memory deep in me. 

Without any more setbacks, my lips ghost over hers before reaching the Gold crust. Not what I expected.

The kiss felt cold and distant, this is not my Lexa, it can't be, for I know every part of her.

Slowly I began to pull away, never did I expect in a million years to see this look right in front of me again. Confused Green eyes staring back at me, her eyes looked exhausted but there was no denying what I saw.

The same look she used to give me when I made a move on her or subtly flirted with her while Costia was still in the room and very present in her life.

It read displeasing disappointed.

"Clarke?" Lexa whispered

Only reason i'm able to hear her is because i'm still in her personal space.

"Lexa..." I say it in that tone i know Lexa likes, hoping i'm wrong.

"Why are you..*clears throat*..kissing me?" 

Guess i'm not wrong.

That was enough for me to pull away from her, calling the Doctor to give myself time to process this scenario .

Lexa closed her eyes for a second before opening them back up, taking in the room and then back at me. A furrow crossed her face as she stared at me.

Can't the Doctor and nurses arrive anytime soon and fast. All the sudden this room was too small for the two of us.

"Where is Costia?"

****

"Wow! Just, wow!" Raven exclaimed. "So she's lost half her memory."

"More like our relationship because she still recalls Echo." I pour myself more Wine and light a cigarette. "She thinks Costia is still her girlfriend."

Taking a pull, I feel a little relaxed. Ten years ago i completely stopped smoking. Lexa helped me during those times because quitting is not easy.