sneak peak

"We've being married for a year now, what is it that you waiting for!" Lexa yelled, angry and still confused why Clarke would still want to keep them a secret. Clarke always said no to Lexa sharing her feelings in public. Even when they dated, not her family and certainly not her friends know that Lexa and her are a couple.

"Lexa please try to understand, this is hard for me to..." Clarke tried to defend herself even though the look in Lexa's eyes told her it was of no use, her wife was upset and felt like she was a dirty secret Clarke was hiding.

"Hard for you!!" She shouted, then took a breath out before grabbing her coat and started heading for the door. "I can't stay here."  Clarke follows behind her but avoids touching her, well because she doesn't know how angry Lexa is and its best to stay away.

"Lexa just wait, give me a little time." Lexa turned back sharply, causing Clarke to flinch a little and take a step back. Lexa was now close to Clarke, Clarke could see the vain in her neck ready to pop.

"Little time? two years Clarke, you and I dated and you wanted to keep it a secret. We got married and still you wanted to keep it a secret. Conclusion three fucking years.
***