Chapter 3

"What I want is for you to get that damn reporter and  ban who ever else has the photos!" Lexa yelled. She was so annoyed at herself for being so stupid and letting things blow out of proportion. Yes she's angry with Clarke but letting the world think she's getting back with her ex  was not the plan.

Octavia hangs up the phone with a certain reporter she knows trying to figure out how to clean this up, she is Lexa's PR manager and friend but this side of Lexa is new to her and she doesn't understand why Lexa really want the photos of her and Costia to disappear, so what if people think that she's getting back with Costia? The two of them are still friends after everything that went down, she wonders if there is something Lexa is hiding from her which is not good because she needs to know everything about Lexa for her to do her job, even the dirty deeds which she knows but what could she be hiding. "Lexa I have my people looking on it will find the reporter."

"All you need to do is relax and let us do our job." Anya said. typing non stop on her PC. Echo walks in the living room and drops a suck of newspapers on the table. she's also carrying a heavy bag on her back and her shoulders. "There, all stores have run out of newspapers now. " She says trying to catch her breath has she drops to the floor.

"Thank you Echo. Octavia." Lexa calls her name in a pleading tone. Octavia thought this day would never come but for whatever reason she will get it done. After all she is good, no she's the best at her job.

"Don't worry Lexa I have this under control "

*****

Clarke is in Lexa's drive way and it is packed with cars. She can recognize Octavia's, Echo and Anya's but the rest are strange. she brought her office, great just great, I will give her my piece of mind I don't care whose listening. Clarke thinks to herself . She gets out of the car and walks to Lexa's house. When she opens the door Clarke sees people pacing around the place on the phone . There magazines and newspapers everywhere but she's too mad to care right now about the population in this room right now.

"Lexa!" Clarke calls while she heads to the living room. She finds Lexa talking to Octavia, she's in a Black sweat pant with only  a lacy bra. If Clarke was not upset she would have jumped on the girl but right now is not the time. "Lexa what the fuck where you doing with Costia?" She asks very angry.

Octavia blinked at her friend Clarke like she was a ghost. She couldn't believe her ears, why would Clarke care who Lexa parties with unless...Octavia stared at Lexa's expression and it looked a little sorry. She expected Lexa to clap back with sassy comment or something but instead she just stared at Clarke completely zoned out.

Anya got the queue and kicked everyone out "Lexa will let you how everything goes but don't worry yourself and take some rest." Anya looks at Clarke and nobs in her direction. Octavia stares down at Clarke till she leaves the room. Damnit now Octavia suspects something, just what I need. Clarke thinks. "Lexa, please tell me nothing happened between you two." Clarke pleaded.

Lexa just stood by the window for a few seconds before she moved towards her wife. They locked eyes and Clarke saw something in those eyes she never thought she would ever see. "Nothing happened. But..why do you care?" Their eyes were still locked. Clarke felt like a knife cut through her chest.

"What the fuck does that mean? You up there dancing your ass to some girl and expect me to turn a blind eye?" She let out a doubtful laugh.

"Costia is not some girl." She says calmly

"I know that, why the fuck do you think i'm here. Its Costia the girl you once loved, the girl who still loves you that's why I care. Why would you even ask me that?" Her voice was shaking now with an increased tone.