Chapter 9

(3years later)

"Do you ever think about her?" Asked Raven. The question was out of the Blue if you ask Clarke. 

The last time she saw Lexa, she was with Echo. Lexa had decided to retain six months ago and no one thought of warning Clarke in case she ran into her.

The situation was awkward to say the least. Clarke was with Bellamy having lunch at a five star restaurant when Lexa and Echo walked in. What caught her attaintion before she dropped her glass was Lexa's laugh.

The glass shattering against the floor is what caused Lexa to look her way and the smile faded right off her face before she left the place. Word on the street is that Lexa thought she was dating Bellamy.

"Sometimes." Raven raised her eyebrow. "Fine, most of the time."

"I'm glad she is alright now, she really gave us a scare."

"I don't want to talk about it." She can still see Lexa on the bed not able to talk or walk without any help. In those moments, Clarke didn't see the millionaire business woman. She saw a daughter and a sister laying pale as a white sheet and small like a cheek. Fighting for her life. Diyoza and Anya took turns at the Hospital. Then came the night her heart stopped responding and was rushed to the ER. It was a long night. Clarke will never forget, Lexa almost gave up on her.

"I know, I just miss her."

****

"You said you had John watched." Lexa was exhausted.

"Yes ma'am, but...."

"John has been watching Clarke, so if you can't find him then maybe I should relive you from your duties." Thanks to Ali Lexa managed to truck John Murphy but the man was smart and managed to slip back into the shadows. 

He was the reason why Lexa decided to go back home. John was a blood sucking leech and his missing for a week now. 

"Sorry ma'am, I will find him."

"You're thinking too much." Echo's voice called from the other room. She was holding two glasses of juice.

"Is there a day i don't?"

She took the glasses from Echo and pulled her in. A lot has changed over the years, and so is there dynamic.

"You know were running late." Lexa eyed her lace panties and heels. "Get dressed." 

Echo rolled her eyes in a playful manner and walked out of the room swirling her hips.

****

Madi's school was holding an event on 'raising cancer awareness among kids' the said kids also get to donate toys or anything they can to Children Hospitals.

"Mommy i hear will be having a special guest, so lets get inside before there too many people for us to see her."

"Well lead the way sweetie." Clarke cheered in. Raven was already inside with her parents.

When inside. Clarke spotted Octavia right away talking to the principal. The place was well decorated. Then she saw her legs. 

For sure Clarke knows those legs from anywhere. But what could she be doing here?

"Clarke!" Octavia called. Then walked towards the blonde she's being trying to call. "I have been trying to reach you, where did you throw your phone?"

"It's in my bag. I think it's still on silence. What are you doing here?"

"Auntie O!!" Madi jumped on Octavia. They shared a warm hug before Octavia spoke up.