Chapter 4

Lexa and Clarke were curled up in bed doing nothing but taking in the small breaths that each took. Heart beating at a steady pace and the warmth that surrounded their room to their bodies.

Days are becoming difficult between the two of them but one thing clear is their love for each other. Can that be enough?

A loud buzz filled the room, disturbing the peace in the room. It was Clark's phone. She ignored the intruding device in this moment of bliss with her wife but the phone kept buzzing.

"Are you not going to get that?" Lexa asked, a little irritated by the annoying sound. Clarke got off the bed and pulled out her phone which was dropped on the floor with her clothes. When she saw who it was, Clarke closed her eyes and sighed heavily before putting her phone on silent. She turned around and placed the phone on the night stand. "Its mom, I think she's worried where I could be." She said has she crawled towards Lexa who had her arms open.

"Can I take you out tomorrow?" Lexa wanted to get their lives back on track. All this arguing was starting to tire her apart. They need to get back that spark they used to have and a date was the right step.

Clarke smiled and placed a light kiss on her lips. "I would love that."

"Yeah?"

"I think we need something like that. So, yes Lexa I will be happy to go out with you." Lexa gave her a promising smile and buried her face in the crock of her neck.

"At some point we will need to talk, like really talk." When Clarke's smile dropped. Lexa looked her in the eyes and kissed her forehead.

"What's the most important thing in a relationship?"

"Communication"

"Exactly, now let's get some rest, tomorrow you are all mine." She pulled Clarke in closer just held her their. "I love you." Clarke was already asleep has Lexa stared into the darkness.

****

There was an annoying vibration in the room. Lexa stretched her hand and met an empty bed by her side. She jerked awake and walked to the bathroom. When she saw Clarke's clothes on the floor, she smiled and proceeded to do her morning routine.

When Lexa came back from the bathroom she heard the vibration once more. She walked towards the night stand and picked up Clarke's phone just in time to see another message on top of the other 23 text she had.

Nyilah,07:46am

Clarke where the fuck are you? I need you home right this moment,

Lexa frowned at the text and another popped up. Which got her attaintion

Nyilah 07: 47am

Clarke get your ass here. You know the importance of my calls.

Lexa looked at the text once more before placing the phone back and headed to the kitchen.

She stood by the kitchen door and watched her wife go about the kitchen making breakfast for them. She tip toed to Clarke and placed her hands around her waist.

"I forgot how beautiful you look in the morning."

"Hmm"

"Your phone kept vibrating... You should go check it, I'll finish up." Clarke turned around and walked to the bedroom. The smile Lexa was faking dropped and she made herself a bitter ass coffee.

After a few minutes Clarke came back to the kitchen all dressed up with her phone cluntched by her side.

"You leaving already?" Lexa fend disappointment