Things to know before you read

Hi this is the author of "Up and Downs of Florida". Please know that if you get triggered by anxiety, homophobia, etc. please do not read the parts. I will definitely answer comments tell me if you would like something else like this and I will do more. If Dream or George are uncomfortable about this I will immediately delete this fanfiction.  Also pretend Clay and George are both 21 but Clay is older by 2 months. And if there's a Trigger Warning in the chapter I will write it down before you read so you guys can skip if it triggers you. I will use the name Clay and Dream for the book. Clay is known as the famous Minecraft youtuber Dream and George as Georgenotfound from the DreamSMP and the Dream Team and also Nick their friend know as Sapnap is in this and a few others.. Enjoy "Up and Downs of Florida".

What it's about?
Clay and George have been friends for 5 years and they get along well or maybe too well. A guest stays at Clays house for a month will they realize something about them and Clay or not. George has trouble expressing his feelings and so does Clay based on previous trauma. Sometimes moments can be heartbreaking but don't let it get in your way.