Leaving

Previously

I guess we're leaving the country

Now

When we got the every thing set for leaving the country we need to pack and tell the guy's we headed to our room's but before going inside our room's we told not to srart a argument with bradley when we finished that i unlocked my door and saw Ross watching TV on my bed he looked at me and i said "get up we're leaving " he said confused " wait leaving where" i said " yes blondey leaving abd where going to Dominican Republic " by the way he looked he was shocked he said " why are we going there" i walked up to him and said " because there no one knows who the hell you are"  i walked away from him and took two suitcases out i started to pack my things and all Ross did was stare at me. It's been 20 minutes and i finally finished i looked to my bed and saw Ross sleeping i walked up to him and shock him violently when he finally woke up i said " get up we're leaving " i told him to grab one of the suitcases we went downstairs and i sae that the girls where waiting for me. I took the keys to the shack that my plane was in then Milly said " Denise where did you learn how to drive a plane" but before i can answer the boys yelled " she's driving the plane!" then David and Harry said " we're going to die and so young" i said " idiots do think i would fly the plane if i was going to risk me and my friends life " they stayed quite thank god. We were going to leave but before we did i chained up the garage and we tied up the guys we were going to put tape on there mouth just incase the wanted to shout but asked the girls if i can put the tape on them they said yes the guys tried to move away from me but i put tape on there hair too when we take it off it will ripe some hair out that will make them think before thinking i'm going to kill them we locked the cabin and i started to guide them to the plane it took us 10 minutes to get there we so deep in the woods right now but we took alittle longer cuz Brad tried to escape. When we got there i opened the shack and there i see my beautiful plane we go and put our bags in the back of the plane we get in and i go to the pilots seat it's been a long while not fly my wonderful plane i drive the plane out of the shack and go to myself made runway well here we go God please protect us.