Living the dream

—-//few years later//——
I woke up to Eli's arm around me. I snuck out of bed and went to the bathroom. I freshened up before going back into our room.
"Babe, Eli, Babe" I saw whispering. He groans, I say "what time do you want me to wake you up?" "12:00" "ok Go back to sleep" he rolled back over going back to sleep.

I go downstairs in my white tank top and Eli's boxers, I go to check Tommy's room, he wasn't there, I take a few steps over to Tubbo's room. They must both be awake.

I walk down the hallway, down the half flight of stairs to the kitchen.
There I see Tommy and Tubbo sitting at the table. "Morning boys" they both turn around as if I had scared the shit out of them, they both let out a harsh exhale, "it appears I scared you two" "oh hush bitch" Tommy says. I chuckle.

I grab a piece of toast from the toaster and turn back to them. "What do y'all want for breakfast" "we already ate" Tubbo said. "Y/n I'm doing a lore stream at 3, can you join, I just need your help a little." "Of course I got you, Tubbo are you also streaming today?" "No not today, I was planning on working on a new server" "ok that's fine".

I hear heavy footsteps on the stairs "Morning babe" I say "why are you up?" "i couldn't go back to sleep" "ok so you want anything to eat?" "No I'm good" "ok, are you planning on streaming today?" "Yeah I was planning on streaming around 4" "Tommy was planning on streaming around 3", we then spent around 5 minutes planning our streams out.

I walk outside in the Austin, Texas heat to spark a blunt. I turn to see JSchlatt coming up to the door "Is Tommy inside" "Yep he's at the table". He then walks inside. I go back to minding my own business. I was completely spaced out, until I heard a car door open. It was Lilith, she ran up to me "Bitch pass that shit here" I laugh and give her the blunt. She notices my engagement ring and like she always does, she practically drools over it, I love her. "Ooh you here to see Tommy?" I ask in a playful tone, she jokingly pushed me while blushing "oh shut up don't you dare bully your bridesmaid like that, I will mess up your makeup for the wedding" I giggle. We finish off the blunt and go inside.

Jschlatt was giving Tommy a hard time while tubbo and Eli were laughing. "Ooh Tommy Lilith is here" Schlatt said. Tommy blushed.

I then hear the door open then quickly slam closed, in comes Weston Koury running into the kitchen "why are you out of breath" "guess what came in the mail today" we all looked at schlatt and laughed, and in unison we all said "a maid dress". "OK YES but not just any maid dress, a matching one for me and baby Milo when he arrives. We all burst out laughing. If that baby is anything like his father, he will rock that maid dress.

Once we all calmed down we went to normal conversation. "Ok so Wilbur is coming around 5 for dinner, so Tommy and Tubso, would you like to hang out with Isaiah?." "YAY I haven't seen him in so long he's almost two isn't he?" Tubbo says, "yes he is anyways about dinner" "That's fine what we makin" "CREPES WITH NUTELLA AND WHIPED CREAM" Eli blurted out. I walked over to him and give him a kiss, "that sounds perfect".

This was our new norm, everyone living within 3 to 4 hours of eachother, always hanging out at our house. It is perfect. I'm living my dream. And before you ask, yes we ended up having a kid, and we named him Michael.