Oops

I woke up again, but this time to Lilith standing in the doorway saying "what the fuck". Eli and I were both awake now. "Shit" I say under my breath.

We just sat in silence for a little bit before Lilith said "Why didn't you tell me" "Tell you what" "that you and Eli were dating" "we arent" Eli seemed a bit saddened by what I had said. "How can you say you aren't, you guys were literally cuddling" "It's not like that", she scoffed and walked out.

I turn to Eli and say I'm sorry then I get up and run after Lilith.
I caught up with her in the hallway.
She turns around and asked me "why didn't you tell me" "because he is your cousin I was worried you would get mad, and I'm not sure he even feels the same"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, you guys are perfect for each other and he definitely feels the same" "wait how do you know?" "Oh my god it's blatantly obvious to anyone with eyes, he doesn't shut up about you, he even said that he doesn't know if YOU feel the same" my jaw dropped to the floor "WHAT why didn't you tell me?" "CAUSE YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU LIKED HIM DUMBASS" "oh shit true true" "Yeah well too late now we are home tomorrow" "what time" "12pm" "fuck"

"this wouldn't happen if you had told me earlier" "my bad" "It's fine, I gotta go do something but you need to fix yourself up you look a mess, at least brush your hair" "haha ok"
I got in the shower and got ready, then I heard a knock on the door.