Introductions

The second I finished bringing all my heavy bags up I plopped on the bed like a fish out of water. I pulled out my phone to see my friend Jack messaged me on discord to play CS:GO and I couldn't say no. I go to take my gaming laptop out of my bag and set it down.

The second I open the laptop Lilith is dragging me to the kitchen to meet her relatives. I stood there awkwardly(🧍‍♀️very much like this) slightly behind Lilith. I looked around and the tremendous amount of people in her family. There is no way in hell Im gonna remember all their names.

Lilith turns to me and says "My grandma had 9 kids all of whom got married and now have two or more kids" I just stood there in awe. I mean her grandma got wayyy more action than I probably ever will and she's RACIST AND HOMOPHOBIC. The caucasity.

She then whispers to me "if you see any woman older than 30 call her Laura, all my uncles married a Laura or Lauren or a Lauri and their only sister is named lauri.... this side of the family is really white" I giggled.

She then introduced me to all 17 of her cousins. I don't remember a single name other than Eli and the new baby named Charlie, Charlie is my favorite anyway
Lilith then asked her mother if we could go and get settled and sleep a little and she said that was fine.

We go back to our room and as Lilith unpacks I go to play Minecraft. But go fucking figure, it's not working. I charged it all night and it just wasn't turning on properly. I let out a groan in frustration and Lilith asked what was wrong. I explained to her my situation and she immediately yelled at the top of her lungs "ELIIIIIIII".

Then within 30 seconds the enderman him self walked in. Lilith explains to him the problem and he takes no less than 2 minutes to fix it, I don't know how he did it but he did. When he fixed it, I looked at him and said "thank you" he then looked at me and nervously said no problem. I felt blood rush to my cheeks, he is so cute.

Lilith then asks him to sit next to her to talk since it's been almost a year since they've seen eachother.
Instead of playing Minecraft I decide to turn my chair facing then and join the conversation.

Before I knew it an hour past and it was dinner time. It was buffet style so I grabbed myself a plate and put some stuff on it. Lilith was in the bathroom leaving me alone for a little. One of the aunts looked at my plate and said "why is your plate so empty" I was on the verge of either crying or beating this bitches face to a pulp, and I don't like to cry.
But then out of nowhere Eli puts his hand on my shoulder and says "come sit with me"

Of course I oblige this man is very attractive. Everybody was sitting either in the dining room or on the backyard patio eating, Eli walks me to the front patio away from everyone. He looks at me and says "don't worry she's a bitch to everyone" "if only it was legal to fight someone that old" i say with a smile, we both laugh. Then he says "so I heard you stream, that's pretty cool what do you stream" "um mostly Minecraft, CS:GO, and sometimes me doing art, what about you" "I mostly stream Minecraft, I'm on an SMP with some of my friends and that is really fun, umm sometimes i stream portal or csgo. It really depends."

Before we could say anything else Lilith opens the door"There you guys are, I was looking for you" then she proceeded to sit on my lap. Thank god she is thicker than a snicker cause my flat ass is not providing any cushion let's be real. Anyways we finished eating and it was time to go to bed.