The beach

When I went down for breakfast, everyone was awake and most people had eaten. I then see Eli coming in through the hallway that connects the guest house to the main house. We make eye contact and smile.

We both grab our food and go and sit on the front porch.
"What's your favorite show" "(your favorite show" "MINE TOO!" " really?" "Yes I love that show, we should watch it together some time" "oh my gosh yes we should".

I have butterflies in my stomach but am also anxious I don't know what to feel. I'm snapped back into reality when Eli said "Want to watch it tonight?" "Sure" "perfect!" "Where are we gonna watch it?" "My room works, I have a microwave and fridge so we can get popcorn and drinks" "sounds perfect"
I am on the verge of shitting myself, he asked me to hang out with him alone, in his room.

Lilith then shows up at the front door "where were you?" "I was on a run, I told you this earlier didn't I?" "Either you didn't or I just have memory problems" "whatever, get ready we are going to the beach" "ok" I quickly get up and go to my room to get ready.

I put my bikini on and looked in the mirror and began to overthink and panic, I then got high.

When we got to the beach Lilith was trying to drag me into the water, but I didn't want to take my shirt off, she then stopped when she saw that I didn't budge. Eli asked too, I then became extremely nervous, holy shit he's not wearing a shirt. I couldn't help but not make eye contact with him. He noticed and began to blush as I sat here flustered. He is so perfect I don't understand.

I got up to get a drink and when I turned around to open the cooler, Eli picked me up over his shoulder and brought me to the water. I playfully yelled at him to put me down but he didn't listen. He then threw me in the water.

He already caused my shirt to get wet so it made it not weird to wear it. We had fun in the water for about thirty minutes. By this time the high wire off so I was feeling funky, then a jellyfish stung me.

Fucking bastards they are, this mans was giant. Eli and Lilith both ran over to me because of me yelling ow,he then picked me up bridal style to the shore to see what was wrong. It made me forget about the pain for a second, just a second.

I looked at the bottom of my foot so it was extremely read and I was in a lot of pain. Lilith then said "Do you want me to pee on it?" I look up at her and stare her dead in the eyes and say "fuck no" that made us all burst out in laughter. Lilith's aunt, one of the Laura's, got me some ice from the cooler. The ice actually helped

Eli looked distraught, so I asked him what's wrong, he says "I'm sorry this wouldn't have happened if I hadn't forced you in the water" "aww no it's ok I had a lot of fun before this happened" he seemed to have felt a little better.

He then offered to take me home and I accepted. Lilith wanted to stay at the beach to take care of her siblings. Thank god Eli brought his car to the beach or we wouldn't have been able to leave. When we started driving away I said "After I shower want to watch the show?" "Yeah I have to shower too, but we have to go to the store to get popcorn" "that's fine we can both go and get a bunch of snacks" "bet". I was jittery from all my excitement.

Best friends cousin (Ranboo xReader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara