Back Home

I got home and unpacked. I immediately plop onto my bed and fall asleep. I woke up to my phone going off, it's Eli. I immediately answered

"Hello Mr. Boo"
"Haha don't call me that"
"Awwww any askers?"
"WOWWWW YOU JUST DID THAT HUH"
"You been knew that I've had an attitude and you love it"
"You got me there"
"It's what I do"
"Hey so I actually called you to ask if you wanted to join my stream."
"Wait for real?"
"Yeah it will be fun"
"I'm so fucking down"
"Ok so are you good at Minecraft pvp?"
"I don't mean to braggg but I'm kind of a PvP god"
"Oh really, well we will have to test that in my stream"
"I'm confident in my skills"
"Haha ok bud, I'm gonna start stream, I'll call you on discord"
"Ok"

*joins discord call*
"Hello chat, today I am going to be streaming with a very special friend of mine, introduce yourself"
"Hi, my name is y/n"
"Oh my god chat calm down before I put you in emote only"
"Awww don't be so cranky"
"Hush child"
"I- your literally only a little older than me"
"Your still younger, OH I got sidetracked, so to start the stream off we are going to be fighting to the death in this arena"
"Ah yes my time to shine and crush your soul"
"It's already been crushed"
You both laughed
"Ok let's get started"

——//time skip//—-
"Well that was fun"
"Yeah especially considering that I won 9/10 matches"
"Hush child"
"Hey chat listen closely, let's get #ranchild trending to prove that I am not the child, he is"
"NO CHAT DONT DO THAT"
"Too late"
"Whatever, Ok so chat I think I'm going to end, um y/n socials are all (your username) go follow her she's really chill"
"Aww stop don't be so flirtatious"
"Yep that's it I'm ending stream BYEE"
"Aww you ended stream" "yeah it's cause I'm tired" "Aww little bitch baby is tired" "shut up" he says laughing "make me" "Oh come on now" we both laughed. "I'm gonna face time you" "Aww ur such a simp" "shut up" "no" "ok Im gonna ft you now" "ok"
—//switches to FaceTime//—-
"Watcha doin"
"Mr. Boo, I am laying in bed, don't be so nosy"
"No thanks"
We then talked for over an hour and I fell asleep to his voice. It was so calming, it made me feel safe.
When I woke up I grabbed my phone and went on to Twitter, Ranboo x y/n was trending and so was #ranchild.

While I was scrolling through the tweets I heard "good morning" it scared the shit out of me, I forgot I was still on FaceTime. "Good morning to you too" "Aww did I scare you? That sucks haha" "shut up, your voice is so nice in the morning" "Morning? It's like 3pm" "yes well I just woke up so to me it's morning"
"Your so weird" "Your a dork" "I miss waking up to you" "me too, but we have Christmas just around the corner" "true true" "I mean shit just move in with me, there's plenty of space in the guest house" "Don't tempt me" "Do it pussy, you won't"

"Yes well I am 17 and not legally my own person so..." "I moved here though so it's possible" "yeah but your parents accept that fact, my parents are clingy" "I'm willing to bet your parents want you out of their house, go ask them right now" "Ok I will" "put me in your pocket"

"okay... Hey mom, do you want me out of the house" "I would miss you but since your not going to college, when you turn 18 you can leave if you want to." "Ooh okay" "I told you" "Shut up I'm 18 in over 6 months" "I'll wait for you" "oh my god I love you" what the fuck did he just say, he probably said it by accident, like instinct or something. "Um I- " "did you mean it?" "I- yes" "Well I love you too" 

We both had massive smiles on our faces, My cheeks were bright red. I get a twitch notification and I click on it, too see that I had a quarter million followers "HOLY SHIT" "WHAT" "I have a quarter million followers on twitch what the fuck" "that is the power of Ranboo" "oh shut up Eli, I need to start regularly streaming so I can quit my shitty job" "you should quit anyway your boss is an ass" I laughed"