Chapter 51: The Aftermath

A/N

JUST A SHORT CHAPTER TODAY

ENJOY XX- IM

My heavy eyelids struggled to open.

'Holy fuck' I mutter as the weight of the world rushes to my head.

The harsh lighting makes me squint, desperately trying to pull the duvet over my eyes, but it was no use.

I look down and gasp at what I see.

George was lying topless at the end of the bed.

-and Fred was lying next me, also topless.

I look at myself under the covers, i was only wearing a lilac bra and pantie set.

Shit.

I felt like i was dying.

I try my hardest to quietly crawl out of the bed, stumbling as i rubbed my eyes and headed towards the bathroom.

I leaned onto the sink, looking into the mirror, the smudged makeup and messy hair wasn't my finest look, but I was more worried about the fact that my boyfriends twin brother was in my bed.

I couldn't recall anything from last night.

I suddenly felt a wave of nausea and had to practically throw myself towards the toilet so that i wouldn't hurl on the floor.

'Wha the-' I heard a raspy voice groan from the room, as i was having a break from throwing up.

I thought I had finished, so started to stand up, only to realise i most certainly wasn't done yet and held myself over the toilet yet again.

'Darling?' a deep voice called, his footsteps heading in this direction.

I felt his large hands snake around the back of my neck and pull my hair away from my face as i was sick, calmly muttering sweet nothings to me.

'I'm done' i breath heavily, out of breath from what had just happened.

'Come here sweetheart' he said softly, pulling me between his legs, letting me rest my head on his chest.

'What happened?' i ask, my head still killing me.

'Well, I don't remember much' he laughed, rubbing his eyes

'Fred ... I mean with George' i say, a serious tone in my voice.

'What do you mea- ohhh' he laughed louder 'its not what you think don't worry'

'So we didn't?'

'Nope, love you were incredibly drunk'

'That makes sense, at least I'm not pregnant' I sigh glancing at the toilet.

'Yet' he muttered, only i heard him and lifted my head up at him quickly.

'Absolutely not , I'm not growing any Weasleys for a good few years mister'

'That's what they all say'

I glare at him, 'I'm too hungover for this'

I lift myself up, not caring that i was half naked and more worried about the throbbing pain in my head.

I could feels freds eyes on me, still sat on the ground, his back resting on the wall behind him, one of his legs bent from the position in where i was last sat.

There was a nock at the door, making me grunt from the continues banging the person on the other side was making.

'Fuck off!' i yell, stumbling over, past George still his unconscious manner.